Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2019 10:42:52 PM EDT
All right folks, I come seeking advice for a holster that is OWB for a Glock 34 gem 3 with an M3/TLR1 weaponlight that is NOT a drop leg holster or a level III duty holster.

I’ve found a few from brands I’ve never heard of, but I’m looking for first hand experience.
Link Posted: 11/25/2019 10:45:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Blackhawk Omnivore works great for me, I've been sharing a single holster across a Px4-with-RMR, a Glock-34-with-light, and a Glock-41-with-RMR. It's a little on the large side for a holster, but that's the price you pay for fitting just about every gun you can name.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 1:33:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Here ya go.

Extremely versatile mounting options.  I had one and loved it.  Sadly, sold the APL-c so had no further need for the holster so sold it too.

Will almost certainly get another one someday.   I have a G34 with X300 and soon a red dot.

Despite being impressed by T Rex Arms' OWB offerings, I was entirely disappointed by their IWB sidecar.  I've found that single point holsters are far superior to 2 belt clips.  Last Line of Defense (LLOD) has a pretty shitty selection but if your gun or gun/light is on his list of options, his holsters are absolutely incredible for AIWB.  Sorry for the tangent, rant over.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#3]
RCS Perun.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top