Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2023 1:58:23 PM EDT
Any suggestions on options for light on this pistol?
I am looking for something flush if possible and works good....light easy to turn 9n off.

Are there any light and laser combo options?  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 8:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I would think the Streamlight TLR-7 or TLR-8 with laser would sit pretty close to flush on a 4.25"
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm leaning towards a TLR1 HL
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I stuck a TLR-1HL on my 4.25" Prodigy because I already had holsters for my C2 with TLR-7A, so trying something different  

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:28:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chowser:
I stuck a TLR-1HL on my 4.25" Prodigy because I already had holsters for my C2 with TLR-7A, so trying something different  

https://i.postimg.cc/xTXPjWSx/A83-D2337-9-AD3-4-F79-8-B37-0238-C35-D6327.jpg
View Quote

I tried the TLR-1HL but could not get it to mount. The armorer at my local gun shop could not get it to fit either. I’m scratching my head on this one. I don’t really want to pay the extra for a SF 300-x
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mike_G:

I tried the TLR-1HL but could not get it to mount. The armorer at my local gun shop could not get it to fit either. I’m scratching my head on this one. I don’t really want to pay the extra for a SF 300-x
View Quote

Have you or your armorer tried a different key?

My TLR-1HL fits just fine.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 5:19:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bomb-Tech] [#6]
I just picked up a Holosun P.ID. Pretty impressed with it so far. It's not quite flush but it doesn't protrude much at all. Only thing... it's pretty heavy compared to my x300U. But it's bright and has a rechargeable battery that you don't have to remove(magnetic charger)... and it was just less than $100.

I got the original but they do make a P.ID Plus that comes with a laser for under $200. I don't know much about that one though.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 1:56:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: twpayne75] [#7]
TLR1HL is great on mine.

I've read a couple accounts of where TLR1's were apparently milled incorrectly. A contact to Streamlight got them a replacement.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top