Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/30/2021 11:36:14 AM EDT
Just got an email that as of 4/15 they will not accept further orders for customer supplied slide milling as they are  going to focus on their own slides. Might be fine for the.Glock crowd but not good news for the HK crowd as I dont expect that they'll be making VP9 slides.

Orders up to 4/5 will be accepted as long as the slide is received by 4/30.

Glad I got mine in. Any day now...
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Do they do 1911 slides? Really would like to throw a red dot on one of mine
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do they do 1911 slides? Really would like to throw a red dot on one of mine
View Quote

Try SAS Tactical...only issue is their lead times are really long.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 7:25:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I saw this too.  I doubt they’ll be in it to make a primary machine compatible, optics ready VP9 slide.
My guess is they’ll just do Glock, M&P and sig 320 stuff.  
I’m also glad I got my order done when I did.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 6:53:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Got my last P07 milled for the red dot and back up rear sight at DP Custom Works in NC.  Good work.  Great price.  Nice guy.

Close enough for me to drive to so no worries about the mail/fedex/ups, etc.

He also works with another shop for stuff like melonite refinishing after the milling work.

When I had my P07 done he stated about 2 weeks for the work and then the refinishing (melonite) took another two weeks.  I believe he cerakotes in his shop but you'd need to check to be sure.

And, not sure of the complete list of slides/brands he works on.

dp custom works llc
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top