Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2018 3:12:56 PM EDT
I've owned four Valors and they were all accurate. The newest one is no exception. Both of these are seven rounds at 20 feet and the "dot" is 2 1/4" ID

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good to me nice shooting..
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 6:35:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Glad you got the bugs worked out

Good shooting
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 5:06:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice groups. I don't shoot from a rest, and on the rare occasions I have tried, I find I shoot better unsupported. I have been shooting my 9mm Dan Wessons further and further out at my local indoor range. The furthest out it really goes is about 18 yards. When I'm really feeling it, I have been getting some 1.5" five-shot groups at that distance. Within 10 yards I have to work hard to get the groups to open up much more than 2".

I shot this group when testing out a new Vigil Commander 9mm a few weeks back. I ran 350 flawless rounds through it and these were the last five rounds I fired, and the only rounds I fired at that distance that day. I usually end a session with each pistol by shooting 5 rounds all the way out.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top