Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2018 12:58:29 PM EDT
I sent in one of my slides to be milled for an RMR around two weeks ago. Got a call Thursday it was complete and being shipped back. Talk about quick turnaround. Can't wait for it to get here so I can get my RMR mounted and out to the range.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I love their triggers in my XDm's.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 8:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Got my slide back today, the mount looks great. Just have to pick up some mounting screws to use for the RMR as I'm pulling it off my TA31.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 11:17:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Was able to pick up some shorter screws and the RMR fits great. Hope to get to the range tomorrow and see how I like it. It's the RMR04 which is a 7MOA dot. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you getting back up iron sight?

If so, what brand/model/type?

I want to my 5" Tactical XD milled for an RMR later this winter/during the spring, but I still want back up sights, just like my CZ's.

So, I'm curious.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you getting back up iron sight?

If so, what brand/model/type?

I want to my 5" Tactical XD milled for an RMR later this winter/during the spring, but I still want back up sights, just like my CZ's.

So, I'm curious.

Thanks.
View Quote
The original sights are still on the pistol, the RMR sits in front and PRP provided a cover plate if I remove the RMR/plate and go back to plain sights.

At this stage I am not going to change my existing sights as I run it like this for awhile to see if I like it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2019 7:31:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love their triggers in my XDm's.
View Quote
Me too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top