Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2020 7:10:07 AM EDT
So I have built 8 of these little jems and now I am wondering what to do with the jigs. Has anyone found a use for them or do they just throw them out?
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:10:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Soap frames.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 5:12:15 PM EDT
[#2]
In for an answer. I keep mine in case one I get is broken or crushed in shipment.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I am building a poly80 jig and A2 pistol grip castle.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Trash. They're one time use.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trash. They're one time use.
View Quote
That's what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Jellio mold?
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 11:40:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Cut the top part of the jig and the rear of the trigger guard out and use the rest to line a custom fit case?

Link Posted: 4/7/2020 2:10:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I made a Jenga tower out of all mine.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#9]
How about a mobile over the baby crib? This will give him something to dream about so when he grows up he can builds his own.

Link Posted: 4/7/2020 11:42:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I dump the box and both halves of the jig in different trash cans all over the area.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 8:38:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I dump the box and both halves of the jig in different trash cans all over the area.
View Quote

Paranoid much?
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:08:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Paranoid much?
View Quote

Dont want my garbage man knowing what's going on.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 1:20:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Dont want my garbage man knowing what's going on.
View Quote
shiiiit my mail carrier already dislikes me.  ORM-D stickers and heavy boxes don't take rocket surgery experience to figure out....especially when the boxes are marked as ammo .  

FEDEX also had some moments when I had orders from the CMP come in.  12 long rectangular boxes and several more heavy ORM-D marked ones all requiring adult signature tend to make people curious.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
shiiiit my mail carrier already dislikes me.  ORM-D stickers and heavy boxes don't take rocket surgery experience to figure out....especially when the boxes are marked as ammo .  

FEDEX also had some moments when I had orders from the CMP come in.  12 long rectangular boxes and several more heavy ORM-D marked ones all requiring adult signature tend to make people curious.
View Quote

One time I ordered a few cases of Radway Green 5.56 from J&G and when the lady at UPS was setting down one of the boxes it came open a little and a few rounds fell out.  She didn't even bat an eye though.  Every time I'd go in to pick stuff up there it was always ORM-D, Adult Signature Required, etc.  She'd see me and say...  "Oh, I knows you, you's the guy with the really heavy packages".  She must have retired or something, haven't seen her there in a few years.

Link Posted: 4/9/2020 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

One time I ordered a few cases of Radway Green 5.56 from J&G and when the lady at UPS was setting down one of the boxes it came open a little and a few rounds fell out.  She didn't even bat an eye though.  Every time I'd go in to pick stuff up there it was always ORM-D, Adult Signature Required, etc.  She'd see me and say...  "Oh, I knows you, you's the guy with the really heavy packages".  She must have retired or something, haven't seen her there in a few years.

View Quote
Hah sounds like you were "that guy" too.  I'm sure ammo barely peaks the "weird shit I have to deliver" meter.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hah sounds like you were "that guy" too.  I'm sure ammo barely peaks the "weird shit I have to deliver" meter.
View Quote

Oh yeah, I'm still 'that guy" at UPS.  They know me by name when I go in there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top