Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2020 2:59:45 PM EDT
I just bought this little .22 70s at auction, I already have a mint one in box, but I wanted one a little beat up as a shooter. Surprisingly it’s in really great shape except one of the factory grip screws was replaced with an ugly screw. So I’ll need to track down a new one, and possibly some wood grips. Oh and this one has a magazine trigger disconnect, I don’t really care for that. But this one came with 3 factory mags which was why I couldn’t pass it up.

And a 70 series family photo - 2 Berben 70s .22, 2 model 71 - 6 beretta mags, 6 triple k mags
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:02:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice collection!
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#2]
A 70s exactly like that one was the first gun I ever fired. My father taught me how to shoot with it. I was 4 or 5 at the time.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A 70s exactly like that one was the first gun I ever fired. My father taught me how to shoot with it. I was 4 or 5 at the time.
View Quote

Nice, the 70 series are my favorite pistols (which is why I have multiple) with the steel frame 70s it’s just like shooting a cap gun
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in the market to buy a 71... classic firearms are all sold out of there big batch that they had...
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm in the market to buy a 71... classic firearms are all sold out of there big batch that they had...
View Quote

Me too.

Where are the factory mags at?
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:22:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Me too.

Where are the factory mags at?
View Quote

factory mags routinely go for about $100 ea. They are far and few between. But the triple k mags work well, ime they are reliable mags, but do not reliably lock the slide back on an empty mag.
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I bought a 71... should be here thursday.... comes with 2 mags, the fake suppressor removed and an adapter for 1/2 x28... I believe they are factory mags cuz the guy said they're worth $100-150...  
Looking forward to its arrival!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top