Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/17/2020 1:18:00 PM EDT
I had a USP45 years ago that I foolishly traded...  I found this one locally the other day and picked it up for $450.  It's a KF date code.  Came with a gray case, 4 mags (2 10s and 2 12s).  The sights appear to have fiber optics in them.  Has a dummy mark on the side where a previous owner tried to use a punch to take the takedown lever...  And he apparently tried to distress the slide...  And then subsequently cerakoted it to cover up the slide...

How'd I do?

Link Posted: 1/17/2020 1:49:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I for one would say you did.....

Attachment Attached File

That pkg would have come home with me in a heartbeat, too at that $!
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#3]
All of the sub-$500 USPs I find are in .40.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I’ll the people who didn’t get one in the batch of LEO trade ins really missed out.   I’ve had several USP pistols but only the .45 is really special to me.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top