Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2019 5:08:47 PM EDT
$159+tax OTD with 2 mags.  I called KT customer service and they told me it's from 2008.  The gun was filthy so I did a teardown and cleanup and polished the barrel and feed ramp with some white rouge and a felt buff on the Dremel.   Ran both mags in the backyard flawless with 124gr HPs from Fiocchi.  This is the black frame/blued slide version.  I cut a chunk of bicycle tube for the grip.  I'll give it some serious rounds before I trust it for carry but you simply can't beat the size/weight for a 7+1 9mm gun.

Is the stainless guide rod worth the $15?
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#2]
i prefer the P11, 12 + 1 and it has second strike
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
$159!

Wow! Glad I sold off mine before the price completely crashed.

Gave $309 for the first one, $275 for the second and $225 used for the third one.

Think I got abut $275 for all of them on Facebook before they shut the gun sales down.

Got the Ruger lc9, and finally settled on the S&W Shield.
Link Posted: 7/18/2019 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Pf9 has been my go to carry.

Originally when I first started to carry it was an lcp. But it just seemed too small to me eventually and also since im a bigger guy too. Then the .380 was another reason I switched. I didn’t think the 380 was a enuff of a capable round.

After the lcp I went to pf9 and had that for a year and then went to a Glock 26 but wasn’t to my liking. Then went to a s&w m&p 9 for a bit. Didn’t like it all that much either. Then went to a Taurus g2c which wasn’t too bad it was rather pretty nice. But “Taurus” kinda made me shy away.  So I went back to the pf9 and have been back to my happy self.

Yea I know KT isn’t the best brand to possibly carry but I like mine and it hasn’t failed me since. Oh I did have a sig p365 for a short while (brothers) but it just seemed to small again for my hands.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top