Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 3/22/2022 5:28:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: usncorpsman1]
I got this from a buddy yesterday for $350. It came complete with box, all papers and 3 mags. The gun ran 100% with everything I put through it including my reloads and was extremely accurate to boot. After 400 rds it is now on my hip and will replace my Ruger LCP Max. The Max is totally reliable but shoots very low at 7yds and none of my mags lock the slide back like they are supposed to.

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 12:29:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Great to hear that it's 100%. I have the P380 and it's my favorite pocket gun. I could never get used to the original LCP trigger. The LCP II was a lot better, but it didn't do anything better than my P380.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 11:23:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a PINK P380 a couple of years ago for my wife. I found it USED, at a gun show, for $325. No box, papers, or spare mags. I have since added a 6-rd and another 7-rd mag. It's been 100% reliable with ARX ammo. It's her 'warm weather' EDC.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top