Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2020 3:45:42 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Been looking for one of these for a while.  It has an epoxy paint type finish and came with lanyard ring .  Feels like it weighs about the same as a Glock 19.  Trigger is about 4.5 pounds.  I'm thinking about sending off the slide to Novaks for some sights and add a factory ambi-safety.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice.  I hope to have one again.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 1:47:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks clean.

I just bought one in 40 and got home to find out I had sold it 20 years ago according to my records. Lost sheep came home.

Post a pic when you have the sights done and the safety.

I am replacing the grips on mine with custom grips(5 week wait) and getting a 9mm barsto barrel for it.

Night sights when funds allow and maybe extended thumb safety.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 1:27:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Won the lottery with that one, finish wise.  Looks good, and if I recall these weigh about one ounce more than a glock 19, or at least one of mine did when I scaled it which could vary slightly depending on the weight of the grips.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top