Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2021 7:59:14 AM EDT
I’ve got a G48 on back order.  Looking for an IWB kydex holster, belt clip, 4 o’clock carry.  What are the cool kids recommending now?
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 8:07:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I’ve got a G48 on back order.  Looking for an IWB kydex holster, belt clip, 4 o’clock carry.  What are the cool kids recommending now?
View Quote

@BattlePack  AIWB....    kidding, kinda.  I'd go with JM custom for damn near anything personally.  They'll probably end up being my new g19 w/trl7a holster.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 8:29:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I have come to like TR Holsters for a simple no frills holster. They just work.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 8:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I've been happy with this.  Armzmen on EBay.

Significantly less expensive than the certum3
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#6]
It's not the latest and greatest or anything, but I carry my 48 in an Aliengear cloaktuck 3.0 and man is it comfortable. I have a JM custom kydex if I want to go appendix, but its just not that comfortable to me.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's not the latest and greatest or anything, but I carry my 48 in an Aliengear cloaktuck 3.0 and man is it comfortable. I have a JM custom kydex if I want to go appendix, but its just not that comfortable to me.
View Quote

I had kinda discounted Aliengear, but taking a hard look at it now.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I have been well satisfied with CYA holsters.  get them on Amazon for about $38.  I have five of them myself.  its Amazon, if you don`t like it send it back.  three of my friends (I think thats all of them) have bought CYA holsters after trying mine.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I had kinda discounted Aliengear, but taking a hard look at it now.
View Quote

If you want that style also look at StealthGear.  Stealth Gear USA
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 9:02:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have come to like TR Holsters for a simple no frills holster. They just work.
View Quote

That IMO is the style to get. I have that type of holster for all of my CCW guns but look around because there are much less expensive options that are every bit as good. There is a guy on Etsy (BR Holsters) that I've gotten most of mine from. He charges about half of what trholsters does and is willing to make slight alterations if you desire. Only thing is for some reason he doesn't offer a G48 option?

So I went with http://badgerconcealment.com/ for my 48 and I'm very happy with it as well. Check ebay for his stuff as its usually listed on ebay for less then what the same item is listed for on his site.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#11]
I use alien gear 4.0 much easier to slide Pistol in.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:34:08 AM EDT
[#12]
JM Kydex IWB3 with the DCC clips
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 11:44:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Safariland Model 20 for my Glock 43x - most comfortable IWB I've ever used.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top