Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2018 3:43:31 PM EDT
We picked up a PPS M2 LE kit in 9mm from CDNN for the wife and I was so impressed I ordered another one for myself. Super fast shipping (serial numbers were only 3 apart) and what a great little gun! Much better grip than the G43 I was considering. The luminescent sights are okay. Might be switching those out for actual tritium. Recoil is negligible. Very impressed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 3:45:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Walther really nailed the ergos thing. Ahead of the curve too. Nice scores Op.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I miss the M1 mag release.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We picked up a PPS M2 LE kit in 9mm from CDNN for the wife and I was so impressed I ordered another one for myself. Super fast shipping (serial numbers were only 3 apart) and what a great little gun! Much better grip than the G43 I was considering. The luminescent sights are okay. Might be switching those out for actual tritium. Recoil is negligible. Very impressed.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/259519/0748A316-1EA2-44CC-8E6E-3881181BF3CB-580796.JPG
View Quote
surprised you went with cdnn.  I just bought one two weeks ago and CDNN was nearly $100 more than quite a few places.  And yes, mine is an LE.  I paid $316 otd for mine
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 9:20:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
surprised you went with cdnn.  I just bought one two weeks ago and CDNN was nearly $100 more than quite a few places.  And yes, mine is an LE.  I paid $316 otd for mine
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/259519/0748A316-1EA2-44CC-8E6E-3881181BF3CB-580796.JPG
Buds Gun Shop?
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 2:04:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered one with the XS F8 sights which are virtually identical to Ameriglo Pro i-dot sights. It and a PPQ .22 SD are my first Walther pistols ever.

I want a PPQ 9mm now and strangely a P99, as well.

Definitely stoked about the PPS, though. It stands to replace my Shield as my 9mm single stack carry.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 9:41:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Buds Gun Shop?
View Quote
Nope.  Jay's Sporting Goods
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 9:37:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
and strangely a P99, as well.
View Quote
What's so strange about wanting the flagship of the Walther line?

It is an excellent pistol, utterly reliable, accurate, has the benefit of being a DA/SA decocker, whose single action trigger is every bit as good, if not better than the single action of the PPQ, and allows the extra margin of safety of a good DA pull for the first shot. You can also hold down the decock button while re-holstering and it totally blocks the firing pin.

And, it has the paddle mag release, which I find to be faster, more intuitive and just plain better than the old school button.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 8:22:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought these Night Sights for my PPS M2 LE. The factory sight glowing dot fell out of the rear sight on the first trip to the range. Got mine for just over $70 bucks.

Meprolight Night Sights
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 5:28:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What's so strange about wanting the flagship of the Walther line?

It is an excellent pistol, utterly reliable, accurate, has the benefit of being a DA/SA decocker, whose single action trigger is every bit as good, if not better than the single action of the PPQ, and allows the extra margin of safety of a good DA pull for the first shot. You can also hold down the decock button while re-holstering and it totally blocks the firing pin.

And, it has the paddle mag release, which I find to be faster, more intuitive and just plain better than the old school button.
View Quote
Love the P99c.  Just awesome.  Highly recommend to any discerning individual.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#10]
You are a wise man sir.

I have a 99c as well as two P99s.  One of the full size pistols is an early first gen model, and the other is a current gen.
They are all accurate, easy to shoot, and as i said, utterly reliable.

I trust my life with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top