Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2021 9:31:59 AM EDT
All the stuff that goes into the frame (trigger, trigger spring, sear, sear spring)

Removing the old trigger from the trigger bar was a breeze. Installing the new trigger onto the trigger bar was a major PITA. I don't own a bench vise nor do I own an Apex armorer's block (has cut-outs for trigger replacement) or one of the old aluminium trigger install blocks. I used a C-clamp, electrical tape to protect surfaces/finish, a punch, a hammer, and lots of salty language. The install pin on the new trigger is supposed to be slightly pre-set into the trigger slot so that the hole in the end of the trigger bar slightly mates with it. Unfortunately they only set the pin flush with the inside of the slot. In the end it worked out OK no damage works fine but damn.

Definite improvement over stock trigger/sear. I'm sure that when I install the two parts in the slide it'll be even better.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 10:50:10 AM EDT
[#1]
As far as using a C-clamp on the trigger bar, I did the same thing to a Glock I had years ago. It was easy getting the older trigger off but the installation was a pain. Keep us updated with your progress and don't forget the pics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top