Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2019 8:49:16 PM EDT
I remember when the Paras were lower kits that were fitted to slides, not full finished pistols.
For the P14.45, does anyone know what other makes of slides will fit on those lower frames?
Thanks,
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Any standard 5” slide should work.  Could be some minor fitting, but when my Para slide broke a new SA slide fit right up.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 1:25:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you very much.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 8:25:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I think the LDA pistols are slide specific.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dogtired:
I think the LDA pistols are slide specific.
View Quote
They are.
Link Posted: 3/3/2019 1:51:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a Para frame kit from the early 90's fitted with a Caspian .40 slide, Caspian Hybrid .40 slide, and a Colt .45 slide.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 12:01:44 PM EDT
[#6]
What slide will work with a P-12, I know it is the size of colts officer model but they seem to not be series 80. Both Sarco and Gunparts corp are out of p-12 slides.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1jtp:
What slide will work with a P-12, I know it is the size of colts officer model but they seem to not be series 80. Both Sarco and Gunparts corp are out of p-12 slides.
View Quote

@1jtp

I believe any 3.5" slide would work. If it's a series 70 slide you would have to remove the lever in the frame and replace it with a spacer. Probably available at brownells or something. The hard part may be finding a barrel that works with the slide and the frame. The frame is cut for a para feed ramp.

Attachment Attached File

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top