Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2020 9:38:52 PM EDT
I received the Langdon Optimized Trigger Bar today for the PX4, and it's AMAZING!

Super short reset and virtually no creep when pulling through to fire the next round. Your finger is right on the wall.

With a #10 hammer spring, Langdon TJIB, and the OTB, this is one of the best DA/SA handguns I've ever fired.

I highly encourage my fellow PX4 enthusiasts to pick up this inexpensive upgrade. Every PX4 should have one!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:41:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!  I want a PX4 compact so bad.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 8:17:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I found the stock gun to have a good trigger out of the box.  I put in a Cougar D spring and it was even better.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I received the Langdon Optimized Trigger Bar today for the PX4, and it's AMAZING!

Super short reset and virtually no creep when pulling through to fire the next round. Your finger is right on the wall.

With a #10 hammer spring, Langdon TJIB, and the OTB, this is one of the best DA/SA handguns I've ever fired.

I highly encourage my fellow PX4 enthusiasts to pick up this inexpensive upgrade. Every PX4 should have one!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/274532/IMG-0432_jpg-1406064.JPG
View Quote

Just got a full size PX4 storm in 40 S&W and it is very nice ,but the reset and take up are a bit long . Was it easy to install ? Is it a DYI ?
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 3:42:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GONIF:

Just got a full size PX4 storm in 40 S&W and it is very nice ,but the reset and take up are a bit long . Was it easy to install ? Is it a DYI ?
View Quote

Super easy to change out the trigger parts. Punch out a pin and push a retaining pin out and the whole mechanism pops out.

Watch LTT's Trigger Job in a Bag video on Youtube and it'll walk you through getting to the guts of the PX4.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one in my px4 CC.  It is an amazing upgrade that mimics the reset on my Langdon 92s that also have his trigger bar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top