Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2018 3:36:21 PM EDT
Anyone ever own or shot one?
It's 17 round double stack 9mm DA/SA decocker. I had a 945 which is its big brother, very Sig 220 like.
I found one in a local pawn shop for a decent price with two mags. The gun looks good mechanically but someone really messed the finish up. It looks like it was painted FDE and black. I mean Call of Duty combat worn thrown down the driveway ugly.
If I can get them to work with me on the price is it worth it for a project gun?

/
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Went ahead and picked it up Monday. It's going to be the new truck gun so the ugly doesn't count.

With a PT99 for size compairson.

Dirty as hell and was bone dry inside. No sign of oil on the rails at all. DA is heavy but the SA pull is not bad. It should serve it's intended purpose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top