Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2021 6:23:43 PM EDT
Aim surplus has used 17 round mags in stock.  I've bought them from aim before and they were gtg.
$14.95
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
https://aimsurplus.com/used-smith-wesson-m-p-9mm-17rd-magazine/
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 4:17:53 AM EDT
[#3]
OOS
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#4]
These were too cheap to pass up. What's not cheap is the Hyve mag extensions I had to order for them.

Can't be having black baseplates on an FDE gun right?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Got mine today. Only one of them shows any wear. Two of them you can't tell apart from new.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:11:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Definitely glad I jumped on this, grabbed 6x of the 9mm and 4x of the .45 mags they had for 11.95.

The 9mms were in very good condition, no detrimental wear and finish 95+% intact.

The .45 mags were a tad tougher, but finish was 80+% intact, good+ condition, only a touch of rust in a small spot on one.  Good stuff!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#7]
How often do these pop up at AIM?  Was this a one off not to be expected again?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:27:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Some agency switched from the 1.0 to the 2.0 and dumped the guns and mags they had. Forget who it was. Maybe they're switching in phases, but just guessing they unloaded them all and it was one and done.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Some agency switched from the 1.0 to the 2.0 and dumped the guns and mags they had. Forget who it was. Maybe they're switching in phases, but just guessing they unloaded them all and it was one and done.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, It’s happened before, I got an alert that they were back in stock, but they’d been OOS for months.  But this is definitely a very much dependent on what AIM gets in stock on a random basis kinda thing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Missed em!
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 7:21:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I picked up quite a few 40 S&W magazines from AIM that way.   Most of them were brand new.   Price was $10.99 each.   No regrets jumping on that deal.

2Hut8
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yup, It’s happened before, I got an alert that they were back in stock, but they’d been OOS for months.  But this is definitely a very much dependent on what AIM gets in stock on a random basis kinda thing.
View Quote

Yeah, they get them in every once and a while, but they usually get sold out within a couple days (if not a couple hours).
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 2:07:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I just finished disassembling and cleaning the latest batch of these mags I received from a game. These were from the sale at the start of this thread. These mags were in great shape, and really the only hard part of cleaning them up was removing the labels AIM places on them. I have no idea what  the adhesive is in those labels, but it laughed at a couple different solvents.  A good soaking of Goo Gone pit matters right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top