Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2020 6:32:51 PM EDT
DO NOT under any circumstances do business with this @#$%^ company.  I ordered one of their grip adapters on January 1, and they promptly cashed my check.....  Nada since them despite my NUMEROUS attempts to contact them via voice message and text.  Absolutely NO response!

I can understand things getting balled up in the Covid stupid storm, but this is rediculous!

Now I find they have an "F" rating from BBB.

If you need one, ebay, etc. is the only place... or BK Grips (unfortunately they don't have one for my revolver).

I HATE Thieves....and as far as I"m concerned "JR" is just that!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Dammit. I was just about to order a couple for my N frame S&Ws. I used to use them on J and K frames too. That company has been around for a long time. Too bad they decided to commit suicide. Screw them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a tyler T grip also,  I did receive it, a year later.  many unanswered calls letters complaints,  it did arrive, I would not order again
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought that they shut down/went out of business last year?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:21:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
DO NOT under any circumstances do business with this @#$%^ company.  I ordered one of their grip adapters on January 1, and they promptly cashed my check.....  Nada since them despite my NUMEROUS attempts to contact them via voice message and text.  Absolutely NO response!

I can understand things getting balled up in the Covid stupid storm, but this is rediculous!

Now I find they have an "F" rating from BBB.

If you need one, ebay, etc. is the only place... or BK Grips (unfortunately they don't have one for my revolver).

I HATE Thieves....and as far as I"m concerned "JR" is just that!
View Quote

Welcome to the fraternity of former Tyler T Grip customers. It took eight months to receive mine. I only purchase Tyler T grips off of the secondary market now.
Gary
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered The one on My J frame like a month before they went stupid.  I've had BK grip adapters on K frames, and they're great and ship quickly.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#6]
It’s a great product but actually getting one has always been hit or miss.  Even with the old man I don’t think it was ever much more than a one man shop.   Either bite the bullet and buy one off of eBay or see if Numrich has pachmyrs.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:00:17 AM EDT
[#7]
It's a shame because they really work well, you'd think someone else could pick up the molds or whatever parts and start producing them reliably.  Like a lot of folks, I prefer the original metal ones to the plastic reproductions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top