Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2021 9:07:11 AM EDT

Do you know exactly what they do to service the pistol for this recall?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone must know.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 12:10:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine has a dot. Sorry to say but this is the first I have heard of this recall. Have you tried emailing Walther? Wish I could be of more help.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 8:29:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Call their customer service line.  It might take a little while to get through, yet they are super helpful once you get them on the line.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone must know.
View Quote

Walther knows, but will not disclose what it's about.  There's no information on Internet, on other gun forums, and anyone who had the gun serviced has no clue
whatsoever what they did, except in some cases they made the trigger worse.

Link Posted: 3/26/2021 7:33:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Walther knows, but will not disclose what it's about.  There's no information on Internet, on other gun forums, and anyone who had the gun serviced has no clue
whatsoever what they did, except in some cases they made the trigger worse.

View Quote

I keep seeing that mentioned second hand but no one I know who had the recall work done, including myself, felt any difference in the trigger at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top