Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2022 12:12:43 PM EDT
So in the beginning, we had the P99, which then spawned the PPQ and the Canik TP9 series (so we already know the TP9 and PPQ are very closely related).  Walther then came out with the PDP, which is an evolution of the PPQ.  So all of these pistols share the same ancestry... but to what extent are they compatible with each other?

I know this question is pretty vague, but since it's already well known that some parts work with others, like how the mags/frames can swap between the TP9 and PPQ M2, perhaps it'll be beneficial to keep a quick reference running list somewhere of parts that are cross compatible between any combination of these pistols.

Personally, I think it would be cool to just see a 5' PDP or TP9 slide on a Q5 Steel Frame lower.

Running list:

If anyone else knows, or knows OF, any cross compatibility not listed here please post it below.  I'll add it to the list as soon as I see it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 1:05:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I put Walther P99/PPQ night sights on my original series TP9s...

Just sayin'...

Forrest
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Frames and slides from Canik Elite Combats, Canik Mete series, and the Canik Rival can all be swapped, and fired. Just came from range after having done that with hundreds of rounds without a glitch.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 8:34:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I put Walther P99/PPQ night sights on my original series TP9s...

Just sayin'...

Forrest
View Quote

Quoted:
Frames and slides from Canik Elite Combats, Canik Mete series, and the Canik Rival can all be swapped, and fired. Just came from range after having done that with hundreds of rounds without a glitch.
View Quote

Thanks for the input guys, logged back in after a while and put it up there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top