Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2021 11:25:01 AM EDT
Anybody have experience with Primary Machine barrel's ?
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 2:42:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump. I am also interested. Anyone running a Primary Machine barrel in a CZ P-07 or P-09? Been tempted to try one.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought one for my p07 since the barrel would not group as well as my other p09 and sp01 shadow. Got the threaded barrel with their comp for a "roland" p07. Dropped my groups down to 1-1.5" from 3-4". Very nice fit and finish. My p09 was a 1" grouper from the get go.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bought one for my p07 since the barrel would not group as well as my other p09 and sp01 shadow. Got the threaded barrel with their comp for a "roland" p07. Dropped my groups down to 1-1.5" from 3-4". Very nice fit and finish. My p09 was a 1" grouper from the get go.
View Quote

A lot of the guys over in the CZ sub on Reddit are experiencing the same thing. They are getting much tighter groups with the Primary Machine barrels.

The consensus on Primary Machine barrels is good to go!
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I know from on another site that primary machine is no longer slide work/milling as they are moving in a direction  for manufacture work. A person may want to contact them to see what they are doing or what they've cut back on from this point on.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 12:30:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know from on another site that primary machine is no longer slide work/milling as they are moving in a direction  for manufacture work. A person may want to contact them to see what they are doing or what they've cut back on from this point on.
View Quote

They still sell barrels. That hasn't and won't change.

They sent out an email that they have gotten it to the point that they can offer a RMR cut slide at a price competitive point where it doesn't make sense to send a OEM CZ slide to them for the machine work from the $ and time perspective. I look forward to seeing their new offerings.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top