Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2021 3:15:29 PM EDT
@Chumpmiester was kind enough to post these parts lists he put together for people doing a PF45 Polymer 80 build.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I may or may not be building a 45acp PF45 and have a couple questions. The list shows the 1902 extractor as having a loaded chamber indicator, and a 3442 bearing to go with it. I don’t see the part # for the non LCI extractor that pairs with the 1204 bearing. I’m also wondering if there are any other parts not listed, such as the slide cover plate.

Edit: Somehow I didn’t get the parts list for 45acp, fixed it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
@Chumpmiester was kind enough to post these parts lists he put together for people doing a PF45 Polymer 80 build.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/451123/58A92D34-3A0A-4CD9-8831-9CC956002CF9_jpe-1913517.JPG

I may or may not be building a 45acp PF45 and have a couple questions. The list shows the 1902 extractor as having a loaded chamber indicator, and a 3442 bearing to go with it. I don't see the part # for the non LCI extractor that pairs with the 1204 bearing. I'm also wondering if there are any other parts not listed, such as the slide cover plate.
View Quote
The 45ACP NON-LCI extractor has been discontinued by Glock. They still offer the NON-LCI spring loaded bearing for replacement on pistols with the NON-LCI extractor. I did not include the 1711 NON-LCI extractor to the list since it has not only been discontinued but replaced by the 1906 LCI extractor

Here is what the official order form states:

1902  Extractor .45 Auto (15o-5o) G21, G21SF, G30 - with Loaded Chamber Indicator (LCI) (use only with 3442 Bearing)
1906  Extractor .45 Auto (15o-5o) G30S, G36, G36FGR, 41Gen4 only - with Loaded Chamber Indicator (LCI)
         (use only with 3442 Bearing)
3442   Spring-Loaded Bearing - olive green for 10mm, .45 Auto (not GAP)(use only with above LCI Extractors)
1711   Extractor .45 Auto (15o-5o) G36 only - with non-LCI extractor - DISCONTINUED use 1906
1204   Spring-Loaded Bearing - olive green for 10mm, .45 Auto (not GAP) (do not use with LCI Extractor)

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the clarification.
I’ve been able to find most of the parts between MidwayUSA, Midwest gun works, and Big Tex ordnance. Brownells was mostly OOS. Any other reliable vendors I should be checking? Also looking for an RMR cut slide and a barrel. Looking towards Lone Wolf but open to other options. Should I go directly through Lone Wolf or do they sell through a other vendors?
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 5:21:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Glockmiester is another place to watch for OEM parts. G21 slide are hard to come by and have been for at least 6 months now. What ever you do,  do NOT buy a Rock Slide USA brand slide. I had to wait almost 2 months just to find an OEM style slide that was NOT from Rock Slide.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 5:43:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I did check Glockmeister, and they had a couple parts in stock, but the other vendors also had them in stock so I ordered from them to save on shipping. THe only thing Brownells had was the extractor depressor plunger, and nobody else had it that I saw. I held off on buying it so I didn’t pay shipping on one part. Still looking for:
Extractor depressor plunger
Extractor and bearing
RSA
Slide stop lever
Trigger bar
RMR cut slide
Barrel... I think that’s it. Guess I should get some sights too.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Watch Spinta Precision for a G21 barrel. That is what I am using and it shoots good.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watch Spinta Precision for a G21 barrel. That is what I am using and it shoots good.
View Quote

Thanks, I’ll look at them. Wouldn’t mind a threaded barrel in case I get a can. I cast my own bullets so barrels with too tight of a throat could be problematic. I had trouble with a 9mm Lone Wolf barrel being tight but was able to get things worked out.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#7]
So I had a hard time sourcing G21 slides/barrels and opted to build a G41 or "long slide" 21.  It is the G34 45acp equivalent.  While I shipped out my slide for milling before I got the barrel, based off measurements of the barrel and the measurements from the Ebay vendor, I have about 1/16" clearance from the end of the thread protector to the front of the slide.  So I should ahve clearance issues and the 21 Tactical appear to be the same as the G41

If you opt to build a long slide variant, here are in stock barrel and slide:

Opticsplanet G41 LWD threaded/nonthreaded barrel $153
Unthreaded might be out of stock

G21 Tactical LWD Ported long slide $275

G21 Tactical LWD standard long slide $260
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 7:18:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So I had a hard time sourcing G21 slides/barrels and opted to build a G41 or "long slide" 21.  It is the G34 45acp equivalent.  While I shipped out my slide for milling before I got the barrel, based off measurements of the barrel and the measurements from the Ebay vendor, I have about 1/16" clearance from the end of the thread protector to the front of the slide.  So I should ahve clearance issues and the 21 Tactical appear to be the same as the G41

If you opt to build a long slide variant, here are in stock barrel and slide:

Opticsplanet G41 LWD threaded/nonthreaded barrel $153
Unthreaded might be out of stock

G21 Tactical LWD Ported long slide $275

G21 Tactical LWD standard long slide $260
View Quote

I’m confused. Are you saying the threaded barrel won’t work but non threaded will?

@SilentDeath12886
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I’m confused. Are you saying the threaded barrel won’t work but non threaded will?

@SilentDeath12886
View Quote

In theory they both fit.  Nonthread barrels are 5.32", while the picture from EBay says 5.34" from breech face to end of slide.  So based off those measurements, the barrel would be recessed about .02".

My threaded barrel should have about 1/16" clearance from thread protector to slide.

Contact the ebay vendor to verify
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 5:36:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Still looking for a few more parts, but I got the barrel and slide linked above. Thought I’d share a picture of how they fit.Attachment Attached File

@SilentDeath12886
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Still looking for a few more parts, but I got the barrel and slide linked above. Thought I’d share a picture of how they fit.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/451123/image_jpg-1923688.JPG

@SilentDeath12886
View Quote

Awesome!  There is a lot more clearance on the barrel than I thought.

Midwayusa had a lot of individual parts that you can part together as regular prices.  I bought what I could from midwayusa, then the rest from ebay. All inidividual parts because part/frame/slide kits are stupid expensive.  Only non OEM part I had to buy was the NDZ RecoilSpring Assembly(also besides LWD slide and barrel).

Trigger housing being one of the harder parts to find and not at grossly inflated pricing.
Trigger housing
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#12]
The Gen 4 trigger housings are all the same themselves. The only difference is the extractors. Most that have built multiple P80 frames and have upgraded the 9mm 336 ejector to the 30724 ejector usually have spare Gen 4 trigger housings sitting around. If this is the case and you can find a Gen 3 G21 trigger housing, get it and just put the ejector into any Gen 4 trigger housing. The G21 ejector itself is the same for both Gen 3 and Gen 4.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I did not know the Gen4 trigger housings were the same across the board.  I just assumed the trigger housing was different in the large frames. I did have an old Gen4 9mm 336 trigger housing/ejector.  But that is assuming I could find the ejector of a 21 trigger housing.  I struggled to even find a standard Gen3 21 Housing/ejector.  At least on Ebay, price for an in stock G3 21 and 21SF trigger housings are about $55.  Midway had them(21SF), in stock, at $8+shipping so no parts swapping necessary at a reasonable price too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top