Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2022 2:10:45 PM EDT
Is anyone aware of a company that is milling PDP slides for direct mount optics cuts? Maple Leaf is not and does not intend to do so, or they would be the obvious choice.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 6:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure it's possible; the factory mill job is already cutting into the striker channel...
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:08:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Bumping my long dead post, but I just saw where Walther did a run of direct mount Acro slides for a LE agency
So it is possible

I ended up getting a Forward Controls Design plate, and it is very good. I just habe a thing about part and fastener reduction in all things where possible
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 3:18:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I never liked the plate ,they should be direct mount .It would be a PITA for Walther ,but at lest they could do the 3 most popular with a specific model number for them. I have a old P99 in 40 caliber i bought in 1994 or so and would love to find a place that would do a direct cut on it . Seams to me is all they have to do is cut and drill the thing based on the red dot.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]
They aren't cheap, but you can get an optic cut slide straight from Walther.  Pick your poison:

RMR

Deltapoint Pro

Holosun 509T

Acro
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info. Price seams a bit high without any internal parts though .
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one of the ones from Walther. Going to run it on my PPQ frame. I still need 2 parts to finish the slide.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top