Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2021 10:34:36 AM EDT
Just picked up a compact PDP and ordered the RMR plate from Walther. I prefer C&H plates and was going to order one from them for the PDP/RMR but it says they partnered with Walther to develop the plate and that got me thinking.

Is the plate from Walther going to be a C&H plate? The pics of plates from Walther I’ve seen on line don’t look as nice the C&H’s but would hate to order one if that is what they are sending now.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe so...if u go on c&h Instagram the show the pdp plates and they have a Walther roll mark on them.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 9:14:41 PM EDT
[#2]
That’s the same thing I was thinking as well. I’ll hold off on ordering one and see what showed up.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 3:51:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That’s the same thing I was thinking as well. I’ll hold off on ordering one and see what showed up.
View Quote

I think they made plates for the factory versions as well...but they seem to be selling "milspec" version plates with more thread engagement, etc.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 1:24:18 PM EDT
[#4]
The "free" RMR plate provided by Walther isn't nearly as nice as the milspec version on the CHPWS web site. No T nuts and no "wall" at the front to secure the RMR. The Walther plate has recoil lugs but uses standard screws and leaves the RMR clear of the front and back edge of the optics cut.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top