Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2022 4:44:59 PM EDT
Also has Holosun 507K, Faxon threaded barrel, Maguts 14 rd, Mcarbo trigger and spring set and Griffin Arm compensator.
Daily carry is this or a 43X with Shield Arms 15rd mags. Both are easy to carry and accurate!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Sooo, not much Sig left in there then, haha.
I've looked at that grip module, how does it affect recoil?
I wish there was a polymer grip module with a standard-ish rail.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:22:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Dampens a little of the felt recoil. The comp also helps keep the barrel down. Nothing earth shattering! Grip is in the range of 3 oz heavier. I really don't notice the weight
Forgot to add. The fit of the fire control module in the grip is much tighter than the factory or Wilson grip modules. I had to apply downward pressure to install the rear pin. There is zero play.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dampens a little of the felt recoil. The comp also helps keep the barrel down. Nothing earth shattering! Grip is in the range of 3 oz heavier. I really don't notice the weight
Forgot to add. The fit of the fire control module in the grip is much tighter than the factory or Wilson grip modules. I had to apply downward pressure to install the rear pin. There is zero play.
View Quote

What are you going to do with the Wilson grip module. I’ve been wanting one.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:00:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, I sold to my brother for the princely sum of$20
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry, I sold to my brother for the princely sum of$20
View Quote

Cool
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Is the WC or your current aftermarket grip larger than the factory Sig 365XL grip module?  Thanks OP
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Factory width is 1.02". Icarus ace width is 1.1" I did not measure the Wilson. But I know the top and bottom portion of the grip is slimmer with a larger swell in the middle of the grip.
Hope that helps
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you for the info!  That's the one minor complaint I have for the 365xl, it is a bit too skinny for my taste so a bit wider grip would be nice.  I will look into both WC and Icarus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top