Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2022 2:21:53 PM EDT
Ran into this funky one recently at the range...

My WCP365 grip module is now "dropping" magazines without any contact pressing the magazine release button.

I've done the following to troubleshoot...

1) Loaded one round into the magazine, inserted mag, charged, fired. Magazine seems to dislodge from the mag release and is free floating inside the magwell...
2) Used several different magazines (issue continues)
3) Replaced the OEM magazine release with an Armory Craft extended magazine release (issue continues)
4) Replaced the OEM mag release spring (issue continues)

I have since converted back to the OEM grip module. No issues at all... So something is up with my WC grip module, and I think it's specifically with the mag release button. It almost seems like as the round is ignited and the gun goes through the process of ejecting the casing, the mag release just loosens up and drops the mag. I've looked at both my mag releases and they seem to be in the same shape with neither latch appearing worn down.

Has anyone run into this? Is my module toast?
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 4:12:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I would contact Wilson Combat and see if they've had anyone experience that issue.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Contact Wilson and exchange the grip module.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 8:10:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would contact Wilson Combat and see if they've had anyone experience that issue.
View Quote
Call WC and no I have not experienced mag dropping nor have read of any else with that problem.  With your release swaps it is pretty safe to assume it may indeed be more of a module issue than an actual release issue.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Call WC and no I have not experienced mag dropping nor have read of any else with that problem.  With your release swaps it is pretty safe to assume it may indeed be more of a module issue than an actual release issue.
View Quote

Before I call WC and sound like a BOZO which I hope I don't, here's my setup:

LFA P365 Elite Slide
Faxon P365 Match grade barrel
MCARBO P365 trigger spring kit
WCP365 grip module
Armory Craft extended magazine release

I am running factory 10, 12, and 15 round magazines from SIG. No aftermarket there.

I have since returned everything to factory and found NO ISSUES.

After plug and play with each of the above options, I am having magazine drop issues during battery/reset when the WCP365 frame is installed and BOTH factory magazine release and AC extended magazine releases are used. I'm assuming this a problem with the mag release hole on the WCP365 frame?
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 2:00:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a Glock with an AFTERMARKET extended mag-release start dropping mags (and I'd been carrying it with that mag-release for like 6 months--I was basically carrying a single-shot 9mm G19). I switched to OEM and it went away, then went with a different extended one and never had an issue.

I assume you shot it one handed to rule out your support hand. The fact that you've tried WC OEM and extended releases is worrisome, especially since you even switched springs. It's not like several mags would have the same problem, so it almost has to be an issue with the grip-mold--I wonder if the mold in that cavity is malformed or chipped. Perhaps post pics inside the grip.

Generally if it's happened to one person, it's happened to others, but I'm sure WC will help you quickly.
Hopefully there aren't people CCWing them without testing (like I did with my G19 years ago).
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:34:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Having this issue issue with the factory grip plus the AO extended release. Getting the Wilson grip on tomorrow so I am gonna install the AO in the Wilson and see if it continues. If it does back to the factory mag release.

Did you get this figured out OP?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#7]
It might be possible that the Wilson Combat module has the mag release positioned slightly higher than OEM, still within spec but on the high side. This would cause your issue no matter what release is in there.

Are you putting the mag in with the slide closed then racking the slide? If so, try inserting the mag with the slide back, make sure it's seated, then drop the slide. If this solves the problem, it's probably the positioning of the mag release in the WC grip.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 12:24:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm testing this out at the range tomorrow.

Stock P365 with stock magazines versus the WC365 grip module.

I'll report my results after and see if I can get any photos of any issues.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:41:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm testing this out at the range tomorrow.

Stock P365 with stock magazines versus the WC365 grip module.

I'll report my results after and see if I can get any photos of any issues.
View Quote

Thank you for the update and testing.  I have a WC module coming for my 365XL, and will need to test it extensively before rotating it back into the carry duty group.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:08:54 PM EDT
[#10]
It was incredibly difficult to get any photos of the actual mishaps... and the video wouldn't really catch what was happening either so I'm hoping I can be as detailed and explicit as possible.

FIREARM:
W365-9-BXR3

GRIP MODULES:
Factory, Wilson Combat WCP365, GrayGuns Laser-Sculpted Module
(The GrayGuns is essentially a factory grip module with stippling)

AMMUNITION:
Winchester 115, 124, 147 and Speer Gold Dot Duty 124

Each grip module would go through 100 rounds of each Winchester and 50 rounds of the Speer.

PREFACE:
The 365 was completely stripped, cleaned and function checked prior to the shooting today. All factory parts (trigger, sear spring, etc...) were put into the 365 to keep as few variables as possible.

It should be noted that the Wilson Combat and GrayGuns modules come with their own magazine release pre-installed or shipped together with the module. For the purposes of this test, I conducted firing in each module with the magazine release that was delivered with the module.

Factory magazines used. No aftermarket sources in this test other than the grip modules.

The firearm was stripped, cleaned, and function checked between each grip module.

FINDINGS:

Utilizing the P365 as it would come out of the box from the shop, there were ZERO malfunctions with the firearm. 350 rounds were fired.

Utilizing the GrayGuns module, again, ZERO malfunctions. 350 rounds were fired.

Utilizing the Wilson Combat module, I immediately ran into a malfunction on the first magazine firing 115 grain Winchester. After the fourth shot, the magazine became unseated and was able to be stripped from the module without any press of the magazine release button.
At this point, I changed my hand grip as to make no contact at all with the magazine release button. Still, in the first magazine with 115 grain Winchester, I fired two more shots and the magazine, again, became unseated and was able to be stripped from the magwell without depressing the mag release.

So far, six shots, two malfunctions.

At this point, I changed magazines and used another factory magazine. Six rounds fired, malfunction. Same concept.

Here, I am thinking that perhaps this could be an ammo weight issue. So, I stopped, after twelve rounds (one full magazine), and went to the 124 Winchester.

Three malfunctions after twelve rounds using the WCP365 grip module with Winchester 115 FMJ.

Moving to the Winchester 124, I made it through 27 rounds before I ran into a malfunction, a failure to eject, which I then realized was because, again, the magazine became unseated and was able to be pulled from the magwell.

At this point, I decided to try and "hold" the magazine in the magwell from the bottom. I was able to, while forcing the magazine to sit in the magwell, finish the remainder of the rounds for 124 without any malfunctions.

Based on that, I was under the notion that perhaps there was an issue with the magazine release button that came with the WCP365 module, and that during the cycling process, the button is defective, causing the magazine to not "latch" properly.

I then examined the magazine release button and compared it to the factory button. There were no major differences between the two.

Realizing that this was going to take a lot longer than I had anticipated, I then installed the factory P365 magazine release button into the WCP365 module.

Due to time constraints and fearing that, perhaps, I received a defective or out of standard grip module, I loaded the Gold Dots for this portion.

After three rounds, again, magazine release malfunction.

CONCLUSION:

Unfortunately, I believe my WCP365 module is toast. Which is a bummer because I very much enjoyed the aesthetics and ergonomics of it. After using my friends GrayGuns module, I'll probably just stick with that.

If I can garner some more ammunition, I'll try to get some video of the incidents (if I don't toss the WCP365 module before then).

Link Posted: 5/23/2022 4:37:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It was incredibly difficult to get any photos of the actual mishaps... and the video wouldn't really catch what was happening either so I'm hoping I can be as detailed and explicit as possible.

FIREARM:
W365-9-BXR3

GRIP MODULES:
Factory, Wilson Combat WCP365, GrayGuns Laser-Sculpted Module
(The GrayGuns is essentially a factory grip module with stippling)

AMMUNITION:
Winchester 115, 124, 147 and Speer Gold Dot Duty 124

Each grip module would go through 100 rounds of each Winchester and 50 rounds of the Speer.

PREFACE:
The 365 was completely stripped, cleaned and function checked prior to the shooting today. All factory parts (trigger, sear spring, etc...) were put into the 365 to keep as few variables as possible.

It should be noted that the Wilson Combat and GrayGuns modules come with their own magazine release pre-installed or shipped together with the module. For the purposes of this test, I conducted firing in each module with the magazine release that was delivered with the module.

Factory magazines used. No aftermarket sources in this test other than the grip modules.

The firearm was stripped, cleaned, and function checked between each grip module.

FINDINGS:

Utilizing the P365 as it would come out of the box from the shop, there were ZERO malfunctions with the firearm. 350 rounds were fired.

Utilizing the GrayGuns module, again, ZERO malfunctions. 350 rounds were fired.

Utilizing the Wilson Combat module, I immediately ran into a malfunction on the first magazine firing 115 grain Winchester. After the fourth shot, the magazine became unseated and was able to be stripped from the module without any press of the magazine release button.
At this point, I changed my hand grip as to make no contact at all with the magazine release button. Still, in the first magazine with 115 grain Winchester, I fired two more shots and the magazine, again, became unseated and was able to be stripped from the magwell without depressing the mag release.

So far, six shots, two malfunctions.

At this point, I changed magazines and used another factory magazine. Six rounds fired, malfunction. Same concept.

Here, I am thinking that perhaps this could be an ammo weight issue. So, I stopped, after twelve rounds (one full magazine), and went to the 124 Winchester.

Three malfunctions after twelve rounds using the WCP365 grip module with Winchester 115 FMJ.

Moving to the Winchester 124, I made it through 27 rounds before I ran into a malfunction, a failure to eject, which I then realized was because, again, the magazine became unseated and was able to be pulled from the magwell.

At this point, I decided to try and "hold" the magazine in the magwell from the bottom. I was able to, while forcing the magazine to sit in the magwell, finish the remainder of the rounds for 124 without any malfunctions.

Based on that, I was under the notion that perhaps there was an issue with the magazine release button that came with the WCP365 module, and that during the cycling process, the button is defective, causing the magazine to not "latch" properly.

I then examined the magazine release button and compared it to the factory button. There were no major differences between the two.

Realizing that this was going to take a lot longer than I had anticipated, I then installed the factory P365 magazine release button into the WCP365 module.

Due to time constraints and fearing that, perhaps, I received a defective or out of standard grip module, I loaded the Gold Dots for this portion.

After three rounds, again, magazine release malfunction.

CONCLUSION:

Unfortunately, I believe my WCP365 module is toast. Which is a bummer because I very much enjoyed the aesthetics and ergonomics of it. After using my friends GrayGuns module, I'll probably just stick with that.

If I can garner some more ammunition, I'll try to get some video of the incidents (if I don't toss the WCP365 module before then).

View Quote

Thank you for the detailed report, much appreciate your effort in noting the issues.  Now that I'm reading this, has anyone else here encountered the same issue with WC grip module? My WC module for the 365XL is arriving this week and hopefully, I can test it out.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 5:05:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thank you for the detailed report, much appreciate your effort in noting the issues.  Now that I'm reading this, has anyone else here encountered the same issue with WC grip module? My WC module for the 365XL is arriving this week and hopefully, I can test it out.
View Quote

The Wilson Combat module is great. I'm outside the window of return for it and had an extensive number of rounds through it. I just noticed that is started to release the mag and had the issue.

I've known people, some close friends to me, who have had the WC module since they got their 365's and have had no issues at all with them.

I'd be willing to bet that I happened to be that one odd ball in the group that got an "out of spec" module, and, because of how much history and experience I've had with Wilson Combat, I'm okay with that.

I'm going to ride out the GrayGuns for a bit and then perhaps go back to the WC.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 5:07:43 PM EDT
[#13]
I’ve never had an issue with either my P320s or my P365s. Now to insert the joke. Have you called them and asked for Bill to call you?

Seriously. If it’s happening with both releases it’s likely the module.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 5:31:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I’ve never had an issue with either my P320s or my P365s. Now to insert the joke. Have you called them and asked for Bill to call you?

Seriously. If it’s happening with both releases it’s likely the module.
View Quote

I'm pretty much with you that it's the module.

It's been good for just over two years for me, and i've put easily over fifteen hundred rounds through her.

I'm by no means mad or upset I was more so hoping that I wasn't the only one who had run into this issue and could potentially troubleshoot it but after doing this little test today, I think it's time I bury her.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 5:54:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm pretty much with you that it's the module.

It's been good for just over two years for me, and i've put easily over fifteen hundred rounds through her.

I'm by no means mad or upset I was more so hoping that I wasn't the only one who had run into this issue and could potentially troubleshoot it but after doing this little test today, I think it's time I bury her.
View Quote

It's disconcerting to me that you've had so many trouble free rounds and now the issue creeps up.  

Thinking out loud...Is WC using an inferior polymer recipe so that the mag catch hole got egged out?  

I just picked up two 365s and I installed the WC module on one of them.  I've only put ~150 rounds through each pistol so far.  I'll be mindful of the round count and look for any issues with the module/release.

Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's disconcerting to me that you've had so many trouble free rounds and now the issue creeps up.  

Thinking out loud...Is WC using an inferior polymer recipe so that the mag catch hole got egged out?  

I just picked up two 365s and I installed the WC module on one of them.  I've only put ~150 rounds through each pistol so far.  I'll be mindful of the round count and look for any issues with the module/release.

Thanks OP.
View Quote

I'm hoping next week I can jump on some more ammunition and I'll try to take dome detailed photographs/video of the issue.

If you can picture now, it almost seems as though the mag release hole on the WC module has "morphed" and the release button is no longer sitting flush and able to hold the magazine during cycling.

EDIT: As I typed the above, I literally can't imagine how polymer would morph, or distort, without being under EXTREME circumstances. I take thorough care of my firearms so there has been no mishandling or need to think that.

(Living in Boston, we don't have what I would consider such extreme circumstances).
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

With that added background info above regarding number of rounds, I feel a bit more secure knowing the WC module is good to go from the start.  Just like anything else mechanical, parts will wear and I'm ok with knowing the possible 'wear out' of the mag release channel.  For a CCW in rotation, I doubt mine will ever see the few thousand rounds mark and if it starts acting up, a new module is less than 70 bux.  Thanks again OP for the very helpful information!
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

With that added background info above regarding number of rounds, I feel a bit more secure knowing the WC module is good to go from the start.  Just like anything else mechanical, parts will wear and I'm ok with knowing the possible 'wear out' of the mag release channel.  For a CCW in rotation, I doubt mine will ever see the few thousand rounds mark and if it starts acting up, a new module is less than 70 bux.  Thanks again OP for the very helpful information!
View Quote

Granted mine is a P320, but I've got over 3500 rounds through mine and it's been my primary EDC for 9 months. No issues although last week I skipped one day of wiping it down and rust developed on the mag release button.

No functional issues, though.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 8:18:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Well I gotta ask as I may have missed it, have you tried calling WC and talk to someone?  They typically have very good customer service and I'd likely doubt they'd tell you pound sand.  So I'd suggest you take a few minutes and try to get someone on the phone you.

My WC module works as intended.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Was going to just ask a general opinions about the WC grip module vs the factory one?  I feel like the factory sig module is a little to thin and makes the grip a little harder.  The WC is a little thicker.  Do you guys feel like the girth is a positive and does it increase in any noticeable way the way the 365 carries/conceals?
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:02:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Was going to just ask a general opinions about the WC grip module vs the factory one?  I feel like the factory sig module is a little to thin and makes the grip a little harder.  The WC is a little thicker.  Do you guys feel like the girth is a positive and does it increase in any noticeable way the way the 365 carries/conceals?
View Quote

Concealability wont change much. Mainly it's the ergonomics. The WC has a deeper pocket where the thumb rests and it's very similar to the standard P320 grip module (not X-Series).

Overall, the WC365 module is great. Works great, feels great. It will take some getting used to on the "texture" side compared to stock.

I'm going to be reaching out to WC about my issue this week.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Got mine in today.  The grip's added thickness is exactly what I was hoping for.  Visually it is a cool-looking grip module.  Once I get to function test it at the range, I will have to knock down a bit of the sharpness off the front & back straps, they are quite sharp.

Thanks again OP for your post, I didn't even know this grip module existed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Got mine in today.  The grip's added thickness is exactly what I was hoping for.  Visually it is a cool-looking grip module.  Once I get to function test it at the range, I will have to knock down a bit of the sharpness off the front & back straps, they are quite sharp.

Thanks again OP for your post, I didn't even know this grip module existed.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27381/IMG_5428_jpg-2403298.JPG
View Quote

Enjoy it. As you said, once you can get past the "rigidity" of the texture and get it broken in, ergonomically it's easily top three P365 modules.

I think I am going to try one more test on mine before I reach out to WC about an RMA.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 5:03:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Every time I talk myself out of getting a Wilson combat grip, I read a thread like this and it makes me wanna get one.
The grip definitely needs some width, so I added some grip tape to mine and it feels a whole lot better right now.

Link Posted: 5/31/2022 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Every time I talk myself out of getting a Wilson combat grip, I read a thread like this and it makes me wanna get one.
The grip definitely needs some width, so I added some grip tape to mine and it feels a whole lot better right now.

https://i.ibb.co/Yc19sCc/1-CD0-B7-AA-A0-F4-463-A-87-EA-FB0-CBD975913.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/1YgwMK5/BE9-D0-C16-E34-B-4-E66-8847-AE8-B87-E4-E83-B.jpg
View Quote

I tried it with Talon grip tape but it was marginal so once I learned about the WC module and did a bit of reading up, I was convinced it is the way to go.
Also, It's a great deal today at - https://www.opticsplanet.com/wilson-combat-wcp365-xl-grip-module.html
$60 bux plus 10% off today only.  I paid $5 more a week ago
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I tried it with Talon grip tape but it was marginal so once I learned about the WC module and did a bit of reading up, I was convinced it is the way to go.
Also, It's a great deal today at - https://www.opticsplanet.com/wilson-combat-wcp365-xl-grip-module.html
View Quote

I may have to get that. I have one layer of talon that added almost nothing, with two layers of Agrip. It is noticeably nicer in hand now.

Here it is as well as I can get it beside my standard 365 grip.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

I think the two of you are misunderstanding doolz's post (or I am). When he says 1,500 rounds over the last two years, he means on his P365, not the WC grip module itself. The WCP365 grip module series was just released this past spring, so he wouldn't have been using it for the past two years. He's not saying that the WC module wore out over that time, he's clearly having an issue with his one grip module that he bought recently. I think that actually sounds better than the WC grip wearing out after only 1,500 rounds, personally. I'd rather see a one-off issue that WC can address for him (and I'm sure they will if he contacts them), rather than think that the WC grip doesn't last that long.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.ibb.co/Yc19sCc/1-CD0-B7-AA-A0-F4-463-A-87-EA-FB0-CBD975913.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/1YgwMK5/BE9-D0-C16-E34-B-4-E66-8847-AE8-B87-E4-E83-B.jpg

Good to know.  Just ordered one.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think the two of you are misunderstanding doolz's post (or I am). When he says 1,500 rounds over the last two years, he means on his P365, not the WC grip module itself. The WCP365 grip module series was just released this past spring, so he wouldn't have been using it for the past two years. He's not saying that the WC module wore out over that time, he's clearly having an issue with his one grip module that he bought recently. I think that actually sounds better than the WC grip wearing out after only 1,500 rounds, personally. I'd rather see a one-off issue that WC can address for him (and I'm sure they will if he contacts them), rather than think that the WC grip doesn't last that long.
View Quote

Clarification post.  You are correct Scout.

1,500 plus rounds through my P365, so we know that functionality there's no error on that part. I went out injured in September '21 and was cleared to shoot again February '22 after surgery. Prior to that, I was rarely shooting the 365 because of work.

My WC module was delivered March 1, 2022. Since then, and prior to this test, I probably put just shy of 1,000 rounds through her with the WC module. I'm going to say 1,000 because I did a bulk order from Target Sports of 9mm specifically for shooting this which is when I noticed the issue in the first place.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 11:31:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My WC module was delivered March 1, 2022. Since then, and prior to this test, I probably put just shy of 1,000 rounds through her with the WC module. I'm going to say 1,000 because I did a bulk order from Target Sports of 9mm specifically for shooting this which is when I noticed the issue in the first place.
View Quote

Thanks for clarifying that. Even so, that's a lot of rounds on the WC grip module since you bought it. Looking through your previous comments, it sounds like the WC module wasn't dropping mags at first. Do you have a rough estimate of how many rounds out of of that 1,000 you had shot when it first started happening? Or was it pretty soon after you switched to the WC module? It just seems like that would be a lot of rounds to suffer through with it randomly dropping mags, so curious if you have 700-800 rounds through it or something when it first started dropping mags. Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 12:10:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Close to the 900+ mark was when I noticed the issue.

And I dug up my old receipt. It was purchased through Armory Craft. So before I shoot WC an email if this next test fails, I'll email the support at Armory Craft unless I get pointed in another direction.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 11:58:48 AM EDT
[#32]
HUGE UPDATE AS OF 06/01/2022

I went into a ton of detail to really try and nail this thing down today.

I had purchased two brand new 365 Mag release kits (KIT-365-MAG-RELEASE) from SIG when I went up to the Pro Shop this past weekend.

I then installed a brand new, fresh out of the bag, mag release button into the WC365.

500 ROUNDS THROUGH HER TODAY AND NOT A SINGLE MAG DROP.

I then went to my friends house who has a microscope to try and examine the mag release buttons that I had used in each test.

The original mag release button that was shipped with the WC365 AND the Armory Craft extended magazine release button that I had also tested had been "shaved" slightly more around where the magazine catch meets the button.

I would assume this was because of wear and tear over time, but the magazine catch was certainly not holding flush on the magazine release.

I'm not sure why the other magazine release buttons (GrayGuns and Factory) didn't work the last time I had tested, but I'm overall happy with this result.

EDIT: I tried to get pictures of the enhanced image on the microscope with my phone but the magnification was too great and it just ended up blurry. Not sure I can really photograph the differences in the releases because the flaw is so minor visually that it actually surprised me when it worked.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Here's the family of modules tested.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 6:40:18 PM EDT
[#34]
I got to run mine through a few magazines last weekend, and am glad to report the 'larger' WC grip performed well.  I added a small strip of Talon tape to the WC front and back straps where they are the sharpest and that did the trick, the Talon tape basically smoothed out the strap's sharp plastic molding.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:26:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I got to run mine through a few magazines last weekend, and am glad to report the 'larger' WC grip performed well.  I added a small strip of Talon tape to the WC front and back straps where they are the sharpest and that did the trick, the Talon tape basically smoothed out the strap's sharp plastic molding.
View Quote

Glad to hear.

Takes a bit of getting used to the grit but once past the rigidity of the module, it's incredible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top