Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2018 11:35:22 AM EDT
I have a 320C, but someone gave me a few compact mags (15 rd). I figured I'd just get a compact module instead of getting rid of the mags, but no one seems to have them in stock anywhere.

Sig stop making them?

Even Sig is out of stock.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe I'm missing something.  Isn't your P320"C" a compact?  Why wouldn't those mags work as is?
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#2]
p320C uses 17rd mags. The grip length is the same as the full size but shorter slide.

edited to add>>> I might have the carry version. (this is the only 320 I have, or seen in person, other than a full size)  slide and box both say 320C but takes 17rd mags.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah!  Gotcha.  You have the Carry version, not the Compact.  Too many versions..  Lol!

They do seem to be rare right now.  Amazon has some in stock but at a premium price.

I've got a compact 9mm and I like it.  I just decided to use my Sig 25% discount for a .40 full size Caliber Conversion kit and extra mag.

ETA:  If you later decide to sell those mags I would be interested.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 1:10:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a couple of grip modules from SIG just before thanksgiving and they arrived via fedex on Black Friday.  I guess I beat the Christmas stampede.  I also ordered 320 stuff off of eBay.  Grip modules are available there new and preowned.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 2:22:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Have ordered Sig parts from these guys, GTG.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.sigsauerguns.com/sig-sauer-p250-p320-compact-medium-9mm-40-s-w-357-grip-shell-grip-mod-c-943-m-blk.html

As for the confusion in the sizes, you likely have a very early version. If I recall correctly, they initially released in three sizes, then changed the name of the shortened 17 round from Compact to Carry and then added the shortened 15 as the Compact. Basically, what is now the Carry used to be called the Compact.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
http://www.sigsauerguns.com/sig-sauer-p250-p320-compact-medium-9mm-40-s-w-357-grip-shell-grip-mod-c-943-m-blk.html

As for the confusion in the sizes, you likely have a very early version. If I recall correctly, they initially released in three sizes, then changed the name of the shortened 17 round from Compact to Carry and then added the shortened 15 as the Compact. Basically, what is now the Carry used to be called the Compact.
View Quote
Close. Sig started with the subcompact, Carry and full-size. At that time the Carry was the 15 round mag. In 2015 Sig added the full sized grip/compact slide and called that the Carry. Then renamed the 15 round mag version the compact. David
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#9]
thanks for the replies, links and info guys!
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:50:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Email sent
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Close. Sig started with the subcompact, Carry and full-size. At that time the Carry was the 15 round mag. In 2015 Sig added the full sized grip/compact slide and called that the Carry. Then renamed the 15 round mag version the compact. David
View Quote
Thanks for the info. I have the full-size grip compact slide model. It is confusing. Just got a FDE grip frame I ordered from amazon tonight, it uses the 15 round mags. I will have to get some after the holidays.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:44:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, that sounds right. I was trying to reconcile his box saying P320C not P320CA. So, OP the previous owner must've swapped to the Carry grip and sold (or kept) the original Compact sized module. Or if the serials don't match, he just gave you the wrong box.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 7:13:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Optics planet has them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top