Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2022 7:00:49 PM EDT
So looking at the Sig Sauer P320 Carry Pro 9mm Pistol with X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights for a edc gun.

I will admit I haven’t been Sigs biggest fan but something keeps bringing me back to the 320.  

Is there a better carry option for a 320 with the 3.9” barrel and 17 round mags?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Wilson Combat?

I think that's a fine choice. Do they only sell the pro series to cops?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 8:26:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Get a P320 but not for the sights. Put a rds on it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 12:48:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wilson Combat?

I think that's a fine choice. Do they only sell the pro series to cops?
View Quote

Honestly I have no idea.  I don’t know much about all of the various models.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 12:49:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Get a P320 but not for the sights. Put a rds on it.
View Quote

I’m looking for advice on the gun itself. Plan will be to through a RDS on it as soon as I get it.

I was looking at the Spectre model but I don’t care for the gold and I read it wears off quickly.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:40:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Honestly I have no idea.  I don’t know much about all of the various models.
View Quote

All the ones I've seen had LE only pricing

To me, it looks like the typical X-series with a more normal optic cut, allowing you to keep the rear sights with the plate removed.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

All the ones I've seen had LE only pricing

To me, it looks like the typical X-series with a more normal optic cut, allowing you to keep the rear sights with the plate removed.
View Quote

I’m thinking if getting this one then going with a Norsso reptile slide with a Holosun 509T sight.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 2:34:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’m thinking if getting this one then going with a Norsso reptile slide with a Holosun 509T sight.
View Quote

If your changing the slide you should just do a custom shop FCU &build it the way you want...
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If your changing the slide you should just do a custom shop FCU &build it the way you want...
View Quote

I thought about that but I’m just looking for a project gun that I can tinker with.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#9]
If you're going to swap slides and other parts, why not just buy a regular P320 Carry or just the fire control unit?
I bought a P329 Pro Carry with red dot and tall sights, I swapped in a small grip module and really like it.
Not sure I'd spend that kind of money to replace the slide.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top