Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/1/2021 6:09:26 PM EDT
Brown leather with a thumb break.

I can find them on the net but I would be interested in specific recommendations.

ETA: Mine has the safety

Update: I ordered a holster from Falco. They had one listed specifically for the P30SK with a safety.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 6:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Mitch Rosen 5JR for my P30SK.  Mine does not have a thumb break, but it is an option.  Sits well at 4:00.  Fits the gun exceptionally well.  Has not de-formed over five years.  But I don't use it every day.  All-in-all I'm very pleased with it.  IIRC, it's the only model OWB he will make for the P30SK.  Also have a dual mag carrier that I'm very pleased with for the same reasons.  I carry the gun and magazines with the 12 round HK mags that have a pinky extension.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top