Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/10/2021 1:45:44 PM EDT
HK finally released the kits to convert P30/VP9 15 round mags to 17. Includes the follower, spring, locking plate and basepad for $14.99.

https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefront/hk/en/Handgun-Parts/Handgun-Accessories/VP9-P30-15rd-to-17rd-Magazine-conversion-kit/p/50247185
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 2:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Code HK15 gets you 15% off as well
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 4:28:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks to both posters.  Just placed my order.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#3]
You guys effing rule! I was about to replace about 10 of my 15 rounder mag springs with new ones... but going to upgrade them to 17s now!
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone know if they’ll sell the kit with a red follower?
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:34:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does anyone know if they’ll sell the kit with a red follower?
View Quote

Good question, I much prefer the red as well....
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:34:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you.

Quoted:
Code HK15 gets you 15% off as well
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm trying to order some and it will not let me register on their site. Says my email address is invalid
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 11:05:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Same here except says my shipping address is unverifiable by usps software.
What a fucking joke
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I received my kit a couple days ago. It’s just as expected with detailed instructions.

I figured I’d drill the 17th hole to show it was a converted magazine. I started with a auto-center lunch and then used a metal specific 3/32 drill bit. Damn thing could only make the slightest crater in the metal. Nowhere near drilling thru. It did give me some confidence in these mags...they’re hard as hell
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I received my kit a couple days ago. It’s just as expected with detailed instructions.

I figured I’d drill the 17th hole to show it was a converted magazine. I started with a auto-center lunch and then used a metal specific 3/32 drill bit. Damn thing could only make the slightest crater in the metal. Nowhere near drilling thru. It did give me some confidence in these mags...they’re hard as hell
View Quote

I've always believed part of HK's reliability are the rock-solid OEM magazines.  People always complained about HK's inability to have mags that matched the capacities of it's competition, generally 2 rounds less than it's Glock counterpart -13 vs 15 in the USPc9 and the Glock 19 and 15 vs 17 in the P30/VP9 and the Glock 17. HK thought it better to give up 2 rounds for a buffer of reliability in their mags vs maxing out capacity - a conservative move on HK's part.  I'm curious to see if the mag upgrades retain that same reliability, I'm betting they will.  Germans love over redundancy in their designs.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:24:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I've always believed part of HK's reliability are the rock-solid OEM magazines.  People always complained about HK's inability to have mags that matched the capacities of it's competition, generally 2 rounds less than it's Glock counterpart -13 vs 15 in the USPc9 and the Glock 19 and 15 vs 17 in the P30/VP9 and the Glock 17. HK thought it better to give up 2 rounds for a buffer of reliability in their mags vs maxing out capacity - a conservative move on HK's part.  I'm curious to see if the mag upgrades retain that same reliability, I'm betting they will.  Germans love over redundancy in their designs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. Would rather get another 15rd mag than having 4 extra rounds capacity
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 12:44:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Free shipping and 15% off!

Of course they’re now out of stock. I figured HK would’ve had thousands of these ready to go....maybe they did? I’ll bet they were a HUGE seller.

I snoozed, I loozed.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top