Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 10/21/2018 9:55:41 PM EDT
Just got a P30 and I've been trying different combinations.

According to the sizing charts, my hand/glove size is barely a medium so I initially ignored the large backstrap.  I decided to give it a try and really like the feel of the large backstrap with the medium panels on both sides. It doesn't seem to increase the trigger reach much but the larger bump forces a higher grip/locks the gun into my hand a bit more than the medium backstrap.

I haven't had a chance to shoot it with this setup but hope to do so soon.

Anybody else with medium-ish hands running the large backstrap and if so, how are you liking it?
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 12:28:53 AM EDT
[#1]
A piece of advice is that what feels the best in your hand doesn't necessarily mean that's the one you'll shoot best with. When you go to the range, take all of the inserts and the tools you'll need to swap them out.

You might be amazed at what you like.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top