Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2020 3:00:52 PM EDT
Can anybody recommend a good OWB kydex holster for a P226R w/ TLR1-HL and optic cut?  Something maybe like the Comp-Tac Warrior?  They don't seem to make them for the P226.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#1]
KT Mech

I haven’t used them but KT Mech appears to offer that combo and seems to be commonly recommended. I have a Safariland 6378 for my P226R/TLR-1 combo and it works well but may be less concealable if that’s a factor.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 3:20:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a IWB Floodlight that's fantastic.  You buy it specific for your light, and it will accommodate multiple pistols.  226 is listed as one that will work.  

Here is the OWB version:
Phlster Floodlight
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
KT Mech

I haven’t used them but KT Mech appears to offer that combo and seems to be commonly recommended. I have a Safariland 6378 for my P226R/TLR-1 combo and it works well but maybe less concealable if that’s a factor.
View Quote

I actually bought one of their holsters for the first time about a month ago for my Springfield Loaded Operator with an X300 light. They shipped it incredibly fast, the communication was top-notch, and the build quality is very good. I did pay extra for the suede interior liner and the black cloth exterior liner but I couldn't be happier and happily recommend them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I actually bought one of their holsters for the first time about a month ago for my Springfield Loaded Operator with an X300 light. They shipped it incredibly fast, the communication was top-notch, and the build quality is very good. I did pay extra for the suede interior liner and the black cloth exterior liner but I couldn't be happier and happily recommend them.
View Quote

That's good to hear, all I know is that they have a great YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/kTMechEngineering

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top