Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2018 6:22:41 AM EDT
I have a DA/SA P226 with a long extractor and E2 grips. I'd like to put a Bruce Gray reduced power main spring and firing pin spring in it. Gray's website says that the E2 style setup doesn't work with their spring kit.

Does anyone have the part numbers for the longer spring seat and strut that I would need? (I am not using the E2 grips, so that isn't a factor)
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 8:15:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to Top Gun Supply out of Ohio. They have a very good selection of Sig parts and are good people to work with. They can set you up with what you need. You may need more than the strut itself like the seat that the strut sits in, but don't quote me on that.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
When I was looking at Gray Guns website at the spring kits, I see that they say that the kit is compatible with new model Sig's. So I contacted them and was told that Gray part number SP-2100-4A is compatible with the E2 grip strut and seat.

So I have the kit on order from Gray, had to order the punch from Brownell's and the roll pins from Top Gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top