Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2023 6:29:13 PM EDT
I picked up a P10C last year but sent it off the Jagerwerks to get the slide milled.  Put an overwatch precision trigger kit in it which is just a shoe and NP3'd striker.  Finally got around to shooting it today and the trigger won't reset about every 4th or 5th round.  I think I got through one mag without experiencing the problem.  It always has a new round in the chamber, just a dead trigger.  I don't mind taking it apart to see what is going on but I'm not even sure what to look for since I'm no gunsmith.  

I dry fired the thing probably 100 times and can't get it to replicate while dry firing.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:06:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Striker could be the problem. You may not have the cups on correctly, or the striker could be messed up. Consider takeing it all apart and double checking your install, and perhaps reinstalling the factory striker.

Here's a vid of the HBI Theta install in case you need it

CZ P10 Theta Trigger Install by HBI
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Got back to the range today.  Cups looked fine with I took apart the slide to look at it.  Didn't take apart the frame as I didn't want to if not necessary.  

Swapped back to the OEM striker and same issue.  Tried the P10F slide on my P10C frame and same thing but even higher frequency of no trigger reset.  Issue appears to be within the frame itself.  Gonna have to take apart the frame and see if I can find anything.  I'll report back once I get further along just in case someone else has the issue in the future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top