Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2017 12:04:28 PM EDT
Anyone see this?
https://youtu.be/bYRYTaLGtmA
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 1:18:12 PM EDT
[#1]
The only p-10 tip I can think of is to buy a glock....or an M&P....that should fix it!!!
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone see this?
https://youtu.be/bYRYTaLGtmA
View Quote
CZ P-10C - Known Issues to Look Out For on Pre-2018 Guns
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The only p-10 tip I can think of is to buy a glock....or an M&P....that should fix it!!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:01:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I watched the video.  Most of the problems were ones he heard about happening.  Not to the P-10 he has.

At the end he talks about the gap between the slide and frame in the front.  Glock also has that

Had problems with the trigger when he replaced the factory trigger with aftermarket

Pulled up Omaha Outdoors supposed striker problem but couldn't duplicate it.

For having so many problems he sure did a lot of custom work on the P-10 he has.  Milled slide stippled frame etc...
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Don't even get me started on Glock "imperfection".  Variety is the spice of life.  Go back to your Ramen noodles.
Link Posted: 12/3/2017 2:54:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would be a bad tip...
Link Posted: 12/3/2017 6:29:21 AM EDT
[#7]
My P10C tip is buy one.  Lube it up good.  Go shooting and have some fun.  David
Link Posted: 12/3/2017 7:02:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I have one. It works just fine. Never failed in firing. It's an EDC for me now.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine can't replicate anything but the stiff slide and mag releases, has the new end plate, shoots great. Both the stiffer mag release and the slide release begin to suck less with some small amount of decent grease.

I find Glock 19 holster compatibility to be optimistic, although both my Galco Triton G19-size IWB and my old K-Holster IWB fit fine. Uncle Mike's need to be backed off all the way and chafe the front rail, and the Safariland Glock 19 (no light) ALS holster binds badly. I grabbed a Safariland GLS holster which fits anything with a square trigger guard just fine.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 5:17:03 AM EDT
[#10]
None of my Glock holsters fit it well, was hoping the High Noon paddle rig would be good for work, so I ended up getting a new High Noon Stingray rig for work, and a Close Encounter IWB for CCW..
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My P10C tip is buy one.  Lube it up good.  Go shooting and have some fun.  David
View Quote
this
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 10:36:49 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Earl An is a treasure!  He has several P-10C videos & they are all worth watching.
His blog is worth a read too.  Blog
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 4:11:32 AM EDT
[#13]
It was a good video about the problems he'd heard of.

I did one video about the infamous "rotating striker" issue.

https://youtu.be/Xix0X2GiHAA
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 5:39:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Above video
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top