Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2018 9:57:23 AM EDT
Found a BYF41 p08, all matching parts. The side plate looks like it was ground down or something that's the only negative. Finish is still okay. Buyer wants $800... thinking of doing it since I have never seen one so cheap. I'm just not too knowledgeable on them.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 11:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a little late to the thread but that's a pretty good price  for matching numbers WW11.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 3:40:35 AM EDT
[#2]
If the side plate has been ground on did it take off the number?  IF so it is no longer a matching pistol and $800 is to much $$.
Sarge
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 9:18:41 AM EDT
[#3]
If you don't want it let me know, I will take it!

Dane
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry for the late response, but the side plate was ground off. Found a non stamped one I replaced for now. Ended up paying $600 out the door for her.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 12:07:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry for the late response, but the side plate was ground off. Found a non stamped one I replaced for now. Ended up paying $600 out the door for her.
View Quote
Keep searching the Web for side plates and byf side plates. Sooner or later you will find one that has the same last two digits of your serial number.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top