Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2020 11:47:40 AM EDT
My daily carry is a P06, and 2 spare mags on my weak side.

What extensions will give me the greatest increase in capacity with the stock mags?

What extensions with SP01 mags?

I want the slide to lock back, so I do not want to use grams followers.
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 8:37:12 AM EDT
[#1]
These are a 16 round .40 S&W CZ magazine for the full sized guns.  I don't have a .40 Compact (metal framed) so I've never inserted one in the P01 or CZ75 Compact to see what it looks like.

They've been discontinued and some places are putting them on sale to get rid of them (since CZ no longer makes much in the way of .40 S&W pistols these days.

Mecgar sells a 14 round magazines for the full sized CZ pistols (12 round with a +2 base on it).  I bought some for my CZ75B .40 and decided not to use them as is.  With 14 rounds in them they swelled up to the point I had to really smack them up into the mag. well to get them to lock up.  They would not drop out when I hit the magazine release.  Download them to 13 rounds and they worked fine.  I removed the +2 bases and put them on 9MM magazines as those worked fine fully loaded.

Got those from Greg Cote LLC as well.

My .40 Compact is a P07.  I use the P09 magazines with those same +2 bases from CZ USA and they seem to do fine in the P07/P09.  It was just the 12 round CZ75 magazines that didn't work well with 2 rounds added.

Those plastic bases CZ USA sells are about $10 each??  Been awhile since I ordered any.

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Hennings
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top