Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2021 3:04:09 AM EDT
I just recently picked up an urban gray P-10 F and it's the suppressor ready model with factory tritium suppressor height sights. These tall sights have a dovetail that's cut further forward into the slide than the optics ready model of P-10 is.

I've been looking a bit into getting it cut for an RMR. It looks like most of the big names cut these for Glock rear sights either in front of or behind the optic and completely eliminate the factory sights.

I've found only one place, NCEngravers that looks like they mill the RMR cut in front of the factory suppressor ready sights.
Pic for reference:

I like the idea of simply keeping the factory sights that I have because they work and will already cowitness with the RMR, and I won't have to figure out what to replace them with or buy any new sights.

Are there any other companies out there who mill the optics cuts like this, working around the factory rear sight? I am hoping to find a place that puts the RMR cut in front of the factory dovetail, but also can nitride the slide instead of just Cerakote.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:12:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Check Primary Machine.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:48:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check Primary Machine.
View Quote
Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for!

I even like that they mill in the extra recoil bosses.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Just get an optics ready, buy a primary machine threaded barrel, and night fusion suppressor height sights.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:33:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just get an optics ready, buy a primary machine threaded barrel, and night fusion suppressor height sights.
View Quote
This sounds like even more hassle when I can just send my slide in to Primary Machine, pay extra for the melonite coating, and pocket the extra ~$140.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top