Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2020 12:50:54 PM EDT
I know this is a beaten horse but by gosh I have a new bat...so I’ve shot Berettas a long time. My first handgun is a 92FS I got as a high school graduation gift. Carried one in the Army and have done some classes with one. A good friend of mine has a Brig Tac. I’ve put over 300rds through it and have been in love. I feel like i can’t not hit whatever I aim at. And it looks sexy as hell. So I started looking into one and that lead me to the world of Langdon as well. My impression of the WC so far has one negative, and that’s I don’t care for the front post. I like an orange outline tritium front. I spoke with Langdon as well. I can get the LTT Elite with trigger job, and for a little extra, they can provide me a black finished barrel/trigger/grip screws instead of the SS finish. Langdon will also install the orange outline front post and the black battle sight.  Factor in trigger job the price is apples to apples. More people seem to favor the Langdon but I have no way to handle/shoot one. Also the Brig I shoot doesn’t have the trigger job. It’s the base model which blows my mind. Aside from not having fired one, the only con I see immediately to the Langdon is the front serrations. It just doesn’t look good IMO. But it has the extra relief cuts and beveling which i love. I prefer the squared trigger guard too over the Wilson.
It’s the toughest firearms decision I’ve ever had to make and I’m wanting to order in the next couple weeks. If I go Wilson I would probably order the LTT trigger job in a bag.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
The LTT has the feature set that I prefer
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]
They are not “top tier” berettas. They are good but won’t do anything better than a standard 92fs does, they just have a set of features specific to that model. Figure out what features you want and buy the model that’s closest to it, then upgrade from there.

If you set on a Wilson or Langdon, I like the Langdon because of the tiny radius of the sharp edge on the trigger guard/mag release area.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#3]
There are a lot more holster options for the Langdon LTT also as any holster that works with the M9A3 or Vertec should work.  The Wilson has a Brigadier slide profile which is thicker and there arnt as many options it seems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top