Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2022 7:11:58 PM EDT
Is it supposed to come with an extended safety?   Just wondering because my Accushadow 2 came with one.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:38:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I would think so.

My SA Shadow 2 came with an extended safety installed, and a second extended one in the box.

Makes me think they use the same pre-packaged boxed, and just throw in whatever shadow 2 variation they run that day.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is it supposed to come with an extended safety?   Just wondering because my Accushadow 2 came with one.
View Quote

My Optic Ready Shadow 2 did not come with an extended safety.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Sent CZ an email and they replied back saying it’s not included in the OR model.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:13:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I don’t know why they would come with the standard S2, but not the OR.  I had to get an extended safety after the purchase.

Link Posted: 5/31/2022 1:03:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I have heard of mixed results of what actually comes in the box.  Both of my S2's had both safeties whereas I know of a friend who had to buy the safeties he wanted.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have heard of mixed results of what actually comes in the box.  Both of my S2's had both safeties whereas I know of a friend who had to buy the safeties he wanted.
View Quote

If bought new:

Standard = both safeties, 17rd mags

Optics ready = flush safety only, 19rd mags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top