Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2020 7:00:35 PM EDT
I picked up a Kimber Warrior when they first shipped , was on order for about 2 mo or more to get one back then , has lots of finish wear , carried a lot and took on a lot of ATV trips . what year did they come out any one no ???? . If I dig I could find my paper work maybe .
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#1]
2005 I think
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 10:56:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, debuted at SHOT in '05 according to one or two old reviews still out there.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 5:58:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the reply. I had this one on order as soon as I herd about them it took my shop a good while to get it K1637xx I never had a problem with this Kimber . I had a CDP that was sent back with hammer would follow the slide down and had a Custom Tac two that was a jammer no matter what , This Warrior has been flawless since new .
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 6:14:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a guy that wanted to buy it and I almost sold it , but I did not . Have had it back out for a while and its been flawless ran 60 rounds again today just to try it out before I pack it away .This is the only Kimber that I never had a problem and never sent back . The CDP full size would have the hammer follow the slide down and the Cust Tac 2 was a jammer from day one . I`am wrong, never a problem with my K6 357 mag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top