Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2022 1:52:10 PM EDT
What do you use?  Blackhawk use to make a "Diversion" line that was excellent, but discontinued.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 7:25:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SemperShadow] [#1]
I offbody carry when I mountain bike in a Helikon Tex Numbat chest pack. I know alot of others use Hill People Gear for the same.

Not something I would pick for a trip around town though.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:16:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Urimaginaryfrnd] [#2]
Kelty backpack
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:35:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up a fanny pack holster for when riding my bicycles. Much less sweaty than other methods when riding, and still very quick to draw.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I've narrowed it down to Hill People Gear snubby or Kelty sling bag.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 2:11:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rbass:
I picked up a fanny pack holster for when riding my bicycles. Much less sweaty than other methods when riding, and still very quick to draw.
View Quote

This is the same thing I usually use for riding, running, paddling, etc.  Chest packs work for some but I sweat a lot and don't like anything on my chest.  Most folks don't don't pay any attention to those around them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I recommend the Hill People Gear. Several years of running and mountain / road biking weekly in it. The most stable and least sucky thing to wear
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 11:15:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Maxpedition Jumbo Versapack.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:20:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gunnut284] [#8]
Kelty Sling Bag

Unlike a lot of similar bags this one has a semi rigid back and has Velcro for a holster.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 12:47:12 PM EDT
[#9]
another vote for HPG kit bag - paired with a Dale Fricke Zacchaeus holster, it cant be beat!
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By gunnut284:
Kelty Sling Bag

Unlike a lot of similar bags this one has a semi rigid back and has Velcro for a holster.
View Quote

I have seen a lot of women carrying purses like this.  I think it is because its a better method to carry and keeps things closer to the body compared to a traditional purse. Just an observation on the utility and not a knock.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I chose to go with a Vertx sling bag. They have different sizes. This one allows me to carry my EDC G19 as well as a first aid kit and other things l often need/use. It's perfect as a grab and go in the truck when I'm gone for the day or weekend. The G19 transfers from the bag to my holster as necessary. The time to get to your gun while wearing it is stupid fast.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 11:20:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blacktoothgrin] [#12]
Originally Posted By ag04blast:

I have seen a lot of women carrying purses like this.  I think it is because its a better method to carry and keeps things closer to the body compared to a traditional purse. Just an observation on the utility and not a knock.
View Quote

Ordered the Kelty, first time out it felt......gay.  unless you're hiking it's out of place.   Gave it to the wife.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top