Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2021 1:18:52 AM EDT
This afternoon I put a bh springs spring kit in my BHP. Here’s the oddity. Before I put in the springs I measured the trigger and it broke in the 8lb-4 oz to 8lb-13oz range. After, it measure roughly the same. HOWEVER. In both dryfiring and live fire the trigger felt far lighter. As in I’d have guessed 6lb range.  The only change I made that should have affected the trigger was the sear lever spring and hammer spring. I went to the 30 lb hammer spring and BH’s lighter sear spring. I had previously swapped in the heavier trigger spring from BH after the mag disco kinda ‘fell’ out and the trigger return was mushy so that wasn’t a factor.

Any clues why the trigger MEASURED roughly the same but FELT far lighter?  

With the new springs this thing is so much easier to group well with.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top