Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2020 2:18:08 PM EDT
So I’m sure this is born out of my limited knowledge of the myriad of holster companies out there but I’m havinga bit of an issue finding an OWB holster.

I have a Glock 19, Holosun 508t, and a tlr-7. Oh, and suppressor height sights. Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think this is a rare combo. But trex arms, g code, and JM don’t have any, or at least a good option available. JM does but that holster doesn’t have the ability to mount any lower than right on the belt, I called and asked. He said he’d make a customer one but I’m not sure I want to wait 5-7 weeks?  I guess if I have to.

And Safariland?  Forget it. The little bit I looked around their website it was going to be over $200.

What am I missing?  Or is this just going to be more expensive than I thought?  I like the trex Arne ragnarok fur the flexibility but they just don’t offer one for the tlr7.
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 2:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I have a Glock 19, Holosun 508t, and a tlr-7. Oh, and suppressor height sights. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think this is a rare combo.
View Quote
Well, you're kind of wrong.  The TLR-7 model was one of the least popular of the smaller form factor pistol lights after the APLc and Olight minis, so they aren't as prolific to see with all holster companies.

There still are options out there, here is one that I would recommend from past experience, their duty drop offset one will go down off the belt a bit.  They even have the options you want in their quick-ship versions.

https://t5customkydex.com/quick-ship-duty-drop-offset/
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#2]
DSG Arms makes a OWB holster for the 19 and tlr 7, No complaints with the holster, I carry one everyday. I have two both for a Glock 19 with aplc. I carry either a g19 or g45 with them.

DSG Holster This is a kit with the holster and a light, but they do sell the holster by itself.
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 2:56:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, you're kind of wrong.  The TLR-7 model was one of the least popular of the smaller form factor pistol lights after the APLc and Olight minis, so they aren't as prolific to see with all holster companies.

There still are options out there, here is one that I would recommend from past experience, their duty drop offset one will go down off the belt a bit.  They even have the options you want in their quick-ship versions.

https://t5customkydex.com/quick-ship-duty-drop-offset/

Ah, ok. I kinda thought the tlr was more popular. It has way more candela than the Olight....  well, I stand corrected. Lol. I’ll check the link, thank you!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I just ordered one of these. https://rcsgear.com/perun-owb-holster-glock-19-with-tlr7-8/. I have 2 other peruns already.  My favorite owb holster by far.  Wish they had more options available.
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 8:12:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Tenicor

/thread
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I carry an M&P9 with a TLR-4 and had a hard time finding a holster for it.

I bought this KT Mech Defender

It's ben a great holster, which I have beat the shit out of.  I wear it when I am working on my land, running a chainsaw, tractor, brush cutter, whatever.

Its a great OWB holster and I could be happier with it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 1:04:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tenicor

/thread
View Quote
Wow, I really like that retentions isn’t light dependent. I already ordered a T5 though since everyone said they are solid.

But I’ll snag one of these too and  see which one I like better.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 12:59:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I got my T5. I can’t claim to have had a ton of holsters or holster experience but I’ve had a few and this is, by far, the best one by far. As far as build quality and everything else. It’s very very nice. Glad I got it.

Still going to try the other one too though
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Gear craft list all your options, but they are made to order. Says the lead time is 8-10 weeks. I carry daily with his holsters, I’d say they are g2g.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top