Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2023 11:33:51 PM EDT
Well after 10 years or so of carrying a gen3 19, I'm looking to pick up a gen5 19mos and outfit it with a RMR and TLR7.

Carry the current setup in a Galco KingTuk hybrid IWB holster when deep concealment is required, but 99% of the time I carry concealed OWB in a Glock "sport/combat" holster.

Now that I'm looking to add a WML I need help with two new holsters that are similar in design/execution/form factor as my current setups.

Been out of the market for quite a few years now...any help is appreciated
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 11:40:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Detn8r-Red2:
One stop shopping
View Quote

I agree with this but I have completely switched to Tenicor over the last few years for my glocks. They are about double the cost of Bravo Concealment but I prefer them for iwb and owb. The iwb holsters have metal clips that don’t come loose and the owb don’t have the belt attachments secured to the holster with screws, they are part of the holster. I also use the Tenicor belt and have been pleased with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top