Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2023 10:47:09 AM EDT
Thinking along the lines of DSG Arms Alpha or KT-Mech Defender.

Other recommendations?

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#1]
T-Rex Ironside. My 19.5 has an RMRcc and TLR7A so it's a little more compact than your setup, but it works very well for concealment. The shape of the holster pushes the grip towards your body.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Bklyn_Irish:
Thinking along the lines of DSG Arms Alpha or KT-Mech Defender.

Other recommendations?

View Quote

I would NOT recommend a KT-Mech Defender.  In the past I would have, but the last couple of KT-Mech light bearing holsters were a step down in quality from the ones I purchased a couple years back.   They work, but the fit, finish and overall workmanship are clearly a step down to decrease construction time and costs.

Instead, I'd recommend JM Custom Kydex.  A light bearing OWB2 from JM is a very nice holster.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 6:51:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Idahobound] [#3]
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:32:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Tenicor makes superb Keydex holsters.  I have 2 for a Glock 17 and a Glock 17 with X300U-B attached and 1 for a Glock 19/45.  They are all cut for a RDS.  I highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#5]
The Raven Perun I have for my naked G17 is excellent. I'll be getting another when I get a weapon light.

https://rcsgear.com/perun-lc-holster
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:06:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I will add BravoConcealment they have some really good quality stuff and super good prices and packages you can get a IWB and OWB holster for stupid cheap.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:18:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Dale Fricke Gideon.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 10:08:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 45ProCarry:
Tenicor makes superb Keydex holsters.  I have 2 for a Glock 17 and a Glock 17 with X300U-B attached and 1 for a Glock 19/45.  They are all cut for a RDS.  I highly recommend them.
View Quote

Concur.

I have an OWB Tenicor for my G48 and it’s a fabulous holster.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:33:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I use Tenicor or JM Custom Kydex.

Top quality.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Ironside for an M&P with TLR-1 and Acro. Bought this combo after my above post. Still love the Ironside. The way the holster is molded really keeps the gun close and it carries high and tight.

I've used a few different OWB holsters. The last one before the Ironside was the JM Kydex OWB1. It's a well built holster, but sits too low on the belt and the way it's molded the grip doesn't sit as close to your body as with the Ironside. It also costs a decent amount more and has a longer wait time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top