Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Great thread with some good pics. I wonder how well that slide finish will hold up? seems like the surplus ones had a lot of wear. The pics of the current issued ones seem to be showing wear already.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

If you had to a guess, how many are choosing the p320 over the glock?
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess kind of topic but can somebody explain why some of these guns are already hitting the civilian surplus market? Some units have not even received 320s yet but other units are already sending them to be surplus?

What gives?
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 9:56:15 AM EDT
[#4]
“Other Units” are not sending them to surplus, that’s not how it works. Units do not have the ability to decommission firearms and ship them to the surplus market. Only BIG Army can do that.
The surplus guns came from the first run that went to the 101st AB and various other units. After a certain timeframe, they were returned to Sig. Sig ran their tests and did what manufactures do to make sure they were holding up they way they are supposed to and then reconditioned them in some cases and sold them on the civilian market as surplus.
The versions now being issued and sold to the civilian markets contained recommended updates and revisions gleaned from that first run.
Chuck
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 12:06:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 2:49:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Just shown that to the armorer next door.  Got a good laugh at the dummy.

CD
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:19:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just shown that to the armorer next door.  Got a good laugh at the dummy.

CD
View Quote

I mean, it’s the thought that counts right?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:40:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Saw this one while on the 25th ID FB page. No caption. This is the first M17 I've seen with a RMR.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#9]
that 9 patch suggests the pic is from the Army's Best Ranger Competition.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 1:42:56 AM EDT
[#11]
These images are interesting because they're Army (160th. SOAR(A)) using/training with M18's.

Link Posted: 8/13/2021 4:00:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Attachment Attached File

What could go wrong.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top