Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2020 3:01:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: turp_dog]
Found a couple of Chinese Makarovs for sale on the internet. One is in excellent condition with 2 mags, holster, cleaning tools. B prefix SN, price is $849.

The other one is in excellent condition, some wear on the grips, and 1 mag, ZZ prefix SN. Price is $850.

Question is, are either of these priced way too high, or is this right in line with current values? Wondering if I should pick one up to go with my Bulgarian Mak and Polish clone.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Last one I saw in person was a few months back at a show and it lasted for a day at $800. I would suggest looking at completed gunbroker auctions for a decent idea on price.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 7:33:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chemcmndr:
Last one I saw in person was a few months back at a show and it lasted for a day at $800. I would suggest looking at completed gunbroker auctions for a decent idea on price.
View Quote

I remember picking up a Type 59 with adj rear sights and thumb grips.  Bought it at Frankonia Jdg. in Munich, West Germany just before the wall came down.  Cost me about $125 with VAT removed and two mags.  Don't remember what I traded it away for once I imported back into the US in 90'.  That and all my CZ pistols I imported.  ATF denied my Webley MkIV .380 British revolver and early 1939 all matching P08 as those were consider war surplus at the time and non importable

CD
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess I should have bought the one I saw years ago.  It was $69.😥
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top