Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2021 10:24:05 PM EDT
Sold a shadow systems gun today.  Stopped by my LGS to see about spending some money and this baby was in the used case.   Got a smokin deal so had to bring it home!!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sold a shadow systems gun today.  Stopped by my LGS to see about spending some money and this baby was in the used case.   Got a smokin deal so had to bring it home!!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/271085/F9279587-45DB-4F23-A94F-53F581E8E3FC_jpe-2095090.JPG
View Quote

Nice. Looks a lot like one of my Berettas. :)

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 2:06:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Going to carry it today while grouse hunting.  Will see how it does.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 9:57:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I am really liking this gun.   I have always been a Glock guy.  But this thing is amazing!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 11:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am really liking this gun.   I have always been a Glock guy.  But this thing is amazing!!!!!!
View Quote

Same here.  I picked up my LTT near the beginning of the year for shits and giggles.  Didn't think it would replace my glocks, but I told myself I'd devote a case of ammo to learning how to shoot DA/SA 2 months ago and see whether I want to keep the gun.  After a ton of dry fire work, and having gotten through about half a case of ammo, I've got a much better grasp on the trigger system and have been absolutely crushing with it.  Shattered a few personal records on a handful of timed drills, and am planning on making this thing my competition pistol for USPSA.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top